No announcement yet.

Geert Wilders Warning to America

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A while back I posted a few of Geert's Youtube vidoes. Very sobering to say the least. Here is a link to the videos:

http://rr-bb.com/showthread.php?1328...ighlight=geert
    My Rapture/Left Behind Message

For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith - and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast.

Comment

wonderful videos Trance..thanks for the links. Even more sobering when watching his message with the images...

Comment

If Islam, or at least Radical Islam, is not a religion, but a political ideology, then is it still protected by the !st Amendment?

There was a SciFi novel not too long ago called "Caliphate," about the world 100 years from now. In that world there was a successfull WMD attack on the U.S. Three U.S. cities were destroyed. Then, when neither Dems nor Repubs would respond as the people wanted, a third party arose and took over. Their first act was to declare that Islam was not a religion but a political movement, hostile to the U.S. and to deliver a devastating response to the entire Muslim world. If the current powers that be wish to avoid this extreme scenario, (as they should,) maybe they should take a firm stand now.

It's only fair; a radical "Christian" group that tried to overthrow the government would be put down. (And no one could see this as an attack on freedom of religion, only a defense of others freedom.) So should any other "religuous" group that tries this. Especially if like the Radical Muslims they have already announced their intentions.

Comment

Pray for this man..... He is in dire danger for speaking the truth.
          Blessings to all,
          savedatcamp

Comment

Wow... I got chills reading that. Everyone really needs to hear or read this message.

Comment

more importantly,is Geert Wilders saved and knows Jesus? i hope he is and i applaud him for being on the side of truth.i just hope he is kept safe and he is saved,the very worst will come during the tribulation and if he is in Christ and born again before it happens he will go with every true believer when Jesus comes to get His church.
              In God I Trust

Comment

That was a great read... thanks for posting it
                “Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.”- Colossians 3:12

Comment

Islam doesn't have long to go before the Tribulation and it has a long way to go before it can take over many European Countries. They will be used for sure in these last days. They are here to antagonise the world to be a thorn in our flesh and to act as a catalyst for some prophet events that must come.

We will be raptured out of here before the worst happens. I really think Islam has to be stopped in it's tracks for the peace that enables the Third Temple to be built. Until then they will keep pushing, planning, plotting and trying to breed their way into world dominion. Little do they know the Messiah Jesus the Jewish/Christian Jesus is about to come and RULE the world.

I don't fear the Muslims they are just pawns in this whole End Times Prophecy events and they don't even know it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitsy View Post
                    Islam doesn't have long to go before the Tribulation and it has a long way to go before it can take over many European Countries. They will be used for sure in these last days. They are here to antagonise the world to be a thorn in our flesh and to act as a catalyst for some prophet events that must come.

We will be raptured out of here before the worst happens. I really think Islam has to be stopped in it's tracks for the peace that enables the Third Temple to be built. Until then they will keep pushing, planning, plotting and trying to breed their way into world dominion. Little do they know the Messiah Jesus the Jewish/Christian Jesus is about to come and RULE the world.

I don't fear the Muslims they are just pawns in this whole End Times Prophecy events and they don't even know it.
                    You're right, a lot of this speculation is based on the I.P.T.C. fallacy; If Present Trends Continue. But in the long run they never do. There is an old computer geek joke that if computers had been available in the 1800's, someone would have predicted that the streets of our cities would be 8 feet deep in horse manure by 1950. Of course, present trends did not continue.

Even if Jesus was not returning soon, I doubt the Muslim immigrants could maintain a highly technical society or ecnomy, and the economy would crash fairly soon. Especially if the European Middle Class gets tired of supporting the immigrants.

But Jesus is coming soon, not soon enough to suit me, but soon. And then all the projections will be made foolish. "Many are the plans in the heart of a man, but it is the purpose of the Lord that will be established." Proverbs.

Or as the Rabbis paraphrase it, "If you want to make the Lord laugh, tell Him your plans."

Comment

I am bumping this thread, just because the world needs to wake up and heed the dire warning of Mr. Wilders

For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith - and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast.

Comment

Who else beheads...?

The Giotine worked quite efficiently for Napoleon.
                        It's ALL about Jesus. The Son of God - Emanuel - The Mighty God - Our Salvation.

John 1:1-3 NKJV --- Luke 22:42 NKJV --Romans 3:23 NKJV, Rom 5:8 NKJV, Rom 8:28 NKJV, Rom 8:31 NKJV, Rom8:38-39 NKJV, ---Titus 1:2 NKJV - Heb 6:18 NKJV --- John 14:6 NKJV --- 1 John 5:13 NKJV --- Acts 16:29-31 NKJV ... John 6:28-29 NKJV... 1John 2:22 NKJV... Heb 10:11-13 NKJV

“Oh Look,... an Atheist........I Don't believe it....”
                        sigpic

Comment

I am bumping this thread, just because the world needs to wake up and heed the dire warning of Mr. Wilders

Comment

Originally posted by Tall Timbers View Post
                            My thoughts are that radical islam will be pretty much obliterated from the face of the earth when gog/magog occurs. The one world religion won't be islam taking over the world, it'll be an organization that is the end result of the Kumbaya Emergent movement that seems to be being embraced quite readily.
                            Agreed, islams days are numbered.
                            For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. 1 Cor 1:18

Comment

sobering video, thanks for sharing. I like his point on getting rid of our weak leaders.
                              See you on the Battlefield,

Comment

/I am bumping this thread, just because the world needs to wake up and heed the dire warning of Mr. Wilders

Comment

Working...
                                X