Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even lamestream media was terrible with the Conn school shootings. Accuracy seems to always take a back seat to the adrenalin rush of first dibs.....

........oh pick a number of deaths, we might just get it right........

Kick em when they're up, kick em when they're down.... we love dirty laundry...
    It's ALL about Jesus. The Son of God - Emanuel - The Mighty God - Our Salvation.

John 1:1-3 NKJV --- Luke 22:42 NKJV --Romans 3:23 NKJV, Rom 5:8 NKJV, Rom 8:28 NKJV, Rom 8:31 NKJV, Rom8:38-39 NKJV, ---Titus 1:2 NKJV - Heb 6:18 NKJV --- John 14:6 NKJV --- 1 John 5:13 NKJV --- Acts 16:29-31 NKJV ... John 6:28-29 NKJV... 1John 2:22 NKJV... Heb 10:11-13 NKJV

“Oh Look,... an Atheist........I Don't believe it....”
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve53 View Post
      Glorified blogger site comprised of largely conspiracy minded authors requiring constant tin foil hat refits. Don't waste your time.
      Absolutely agree, somehow they added my email to their daily updates and they absolutely make Alex Jones look conservative. I for one believe that what makes RR such a "safe place" is the accountability and wisdom displayed

people are just so prone to "rush to" "knee jerk" reactions ...when its a REAL story of importance or relevance it will be validated and substantiated by people we have learned to trust and thankfully RR is just such a place
      Romans 13:11 This is all the more urgent, for you know how late it is; time is running out. Wake up, for our salvation is nearer now than when we first believed. 12 The night is almost gone; the day of salvation will soon be here.

Comment

• Might be helpful to update this thread with Al Jazeera. I didn't realize it was an unacceptable source until a mod pointed it out earlier today. It's listed in Rule # 9 however, in the Rules and Doctrinal Statements sub-forum. I've long known Al Jazeera are as left field as far as the eye can see. I was careful when citing them not to include any of their philosophy, usually just a source of events. Kinda like, how far can you spin a story where the event was 'a car hit a tree and damaged the front right light'. But then, someone with a flare for 'creative journalism' could probably sway public opinion with even the most mundane incidents.
        sigpic

Luke 21:28

"Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near"

Comment

• Unreliable "news" sources

You should also add "Before It's News." It would also be great if whoever makes the decisions to include articles on Rapture Ready News would not use these sources either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Live! View Post
            How about beforeitsnews.com?
            Originally posted by Steve53 View Post
            Glorified blogger site comprised of largely conspiracy minded authors requiring constant tin foil hat refits. Don't waste your time.
            Originally posted by Looking Up View Post
            You should also add "Before It's News." It would also be great if whoever makes the decisions to include articles on Rapture Ready News would not use these sources either.
            Not only is "BeforeItsNews" not reliable, but McAFee Safe Site Advisor shows a big red X next to that website meaning "beware, they will download all sorts of spyware junk on your computer if you click on the website"!
            Til we meet in Beulah Land!

"Only one life 'twill soon be past, only what's done for Christ will last"

Comment

• Originally posted by Looking Up View Post
              The mods have nothing to do with the main page. You can PM Todd if you'd like.

Originally posted by Geri7 View Post
              Not only is "BeforeItsNews" not reliable, but McAFee Safe Site Advisor shows a big red X next to that website meaning "beware, they will download all sorts of spyware junk on your computer if you click on the website"!
              You're both right, it's just been added to rule #9.
              "...earnestly contend for the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints." Jude 1:3b

Jesus + something = nothing

Jesus + nothing = Everything

Comment

• Has anyone heard of Tea Party News Network?

http://www.tpnn.com/

Comment

• Can you tell me what is wrong with Zero Hedge and Debka ??

Comment

• Originally posted by Sojourner View Post
                    Can you tell me what is wrong with Zero Hedge and Debka ??
                    I doint know Zero Hedge, but Debka tends to report things that have little if any confirmation in the rush to be 'first'.
                    The heavens are telling of the glory of God; And their expanse is declaring the work of His hands.
                    Day to day pours forth speech, And night to night reveals knowledge.
                    (Psa 19:1b-2)

Comment

• Is Breitbart.com allowed as a news source?
                      Matt 16:27 | Rom 3:23 | Rom 10:9 | 1 Thes 5:9-10 | Ps 34:8

Comment

• Originally posted by Haeddre View Post
                        Is Breitbart.com allowed as a news source?
                        Yes.
                        sigpic
                        Come soon Lord Jesus - Take us Safely Home

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve53 View Post
                          Yes.
                          Thank you.
                          Matt 16:27 | Rom 3:23 | Rom 10:9 | 1 Thes 5:9-10 | Ps 34:8

Comment

• Is The Daily Caller good?

http://dailycaller.com/
                            Ephesians 2:8-9 "8 For by Grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:9 Not of works, lest any man should boast."

Comment

• First I want to give a huge THANKS to the folks who've helped compile the list of unreliable news sources. I had a hunch wnd and beforeitsnews were bad, but now I am convinced thanx to this site.

Could someone update the list on the first post to include new additions? I'd like to save this list so I can reference it when someone at work or elsewhere tries to get me to read articles from these sites.
                              love in Christ Jesus & prayers,
                              Lynda

I am ready to go!!!

Comment

• I'm glad to see that Rapture Ready doesn't encourage sensational and false news stories on this forum. We should be accountable for what we post.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X