Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is news from Yahoo.com acceptable? It is very mainstream, and I feel silly asking this question, but there are plenty of times that Yahoo adds a very left wing slanted bias to the story. Does this bias and their credibility conflict with this forum's level of acceptability as a news source? Thank you.
    Genesis 12:3

Comment

• Originally posted by J. B. View Post
      Is news from Yahoo.com acceptable? It is very mainstream, and I feel silly asking this question, but there are plenty of times that Yahoo adds a very left wing slanted bias to the story. Does this bias and their credibility conflict with this forum's level of acceptability as a news source? Thank you.
      Yahoo News is a news aggregate source and as such, they can't help but reflect the left-wing bias prevalent in so many new stories these days.

As far as their reliability is concerned, they are about as reliable as anything you might see from any of the other mainstream news sources.

As with anything else in this age of the 24 hour news cycle, one should always keep in mind that breaking news is often developing news and circumstances and facts may not always be as they are first reported.

Practice discernment in all things.
      sigpic
      Come soon Lord Jesus - Take us Safely Home

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Comment

Working...
      X