Announcement

Collapse

Time to Move to Rapture Forums

Brothers and Sisters,

Rapture Ready's Bulletin Board is no longer maintained. Members have been moving to Rapture Forum's Bulletin Board https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/ Apparently unrepairable bugs in our software after a needed upgrade led to the decision to close Rapture Ready and to encourage members to continue fellowship at Rapture Forums. You'll find an active and vibrant Bulletin Board at Rapture Forums. See you there!
See more
See less

The Chinese Government Is Intensifying Crackdown on Christianity

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Chinese Government Is Intensifying Crackdown on Christianity

The Chinese government is cracking down on Christianity, destroying crosses, closing down churches, burning Bibles, and forcing believers to sign a paper renouncing their faith, the Associated Press reports based on accounts from pastors and a religious freedom monitoring group.

The move comes as the Chinese government attempts to demand loyalty to the state’s atheist Community Party.

“The international community should be alarmed and outraged for this blatant violation of freedom of religion and belief,” Bob Fu of the U.S.-based group China Aid told the AP.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahba...anity-n2517480

Given as much internet access the people of China seem to have, you'd think more information on current oppression of Christianity would be leaking out and getting published.

Praying for our Brothers and Sisters in China.
    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

TT, perhaps the Chinese gov't is censoring what is getting out, and that is why we are not hearing about it very much.
    "Therefore my beloved brothers, be steadfast, immovable,
    always abounding in the work of the Lord;
    knowing that in the Lord your labor is not in vain."

1 Corinthians 15:58 (ESV)

Comment

Originally posted by Firefly View Post
      TT, perhaps the Chinese gov't is censoring what is getting out, and that is why we are not hearing about it very much.
      Yep, That, and additionally the Press that serves the prince of the air doesn't see any benefit to letting the world know even when they catch wind of it.
      Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

I have read articles about Christian churches being bulldozed to the ground the last few years, destroyed because of some improper filing of paper work or some non sense
        John 10:27-30 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. I and the Father are one.

Comment

Working...
        X