Announcement

Collapse

Time to Move to Rapture Forums

Brothers and Sisters,

Rapture Ready's Bulletin Board is no longer maintained. Members have been moving to Rapture Forum's Bulletin Board https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/ Apparently unrepairable bugs in our software after a needed upgrade led to the decision to close Rapture Ready and to encourage members to continue fellowship at Rapture Forums. You'll find an active and vibrant Bulletin Board at Rapture Forums. See you there!
See more
See less

John McCain Dead at 81

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TimeWarpWife View Post
    I was sorely disappointed that Meghan McCain took a swipe at President Trump during her dad's funeral. It was not the time, nor the place.
    Most of the funeral was about Trump from what I've gathered.
    And having food and raiment let us be therewith content. 1 Timothy 6:8

Comment

Yes there were some swipes at the President but I am not going to fault Megan McCain for her part as she is a grieving daughter. It is horrible to lose a father and I feel for her. That being said, if it had been President Trump that had passed away my guess would be that a lot of these politicians and people belly aching about his lack of empathy for John McCain would have nothing kind to say about him.
      Jesus, please come back TODAY!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by penbrat View Post
        Yes there were some swipes at the President but I am not going to fault Megan McCain for her part as she is a grieving daughter. It is horrible to lose a father and I feel for her. That being said, if it had been President Trump that had passed away my guess would be that a lot of these politicians and people belly aching about his lack of empathy for John McCain would have nothing kind to say about him.
        There would be dancing in the streets, parties. Just thinking about how those of the world would react makes me think of how it will be when the two witnesses are slain.

Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

Prayers for McCains family.
          Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. Psalm 84:10

Comment

Originally posted by Tall Timbers View Post

There would be dancing in the streets, parties. Just thinking about how those of the world would react makes me think of how it will be when the two witnesses are slain.
            You nailed it !!! Exactly what I pictured.

Comment

Originally posted by Tall Timbers View Post

I think Trump should put in his will that McCain is not invited to his funeral.
              Don't panic! Just be Rapture Ready.

Joel 3:2

I will gather all nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. There I will put them on trial for what they did to my inheritance, my people Israel, because they scattered my people among the nations and divided up my land.

Comment

Originally posted by HeIsEnough View Post
                I think Trump should put in his will that McCain is not invited to his funeral.
                I don't agree. If Pres.Trump is a Christian, and I suspect he is, he should bless his enemies, not pay them back in the same way they hurt him. That's not appropriate at all. In fact, perhaps he should bless her by putting it in his will that she's to be given a seat of honor at his funeral.
                That would be fiery coals on someone's head for sure.
                sigpic
                -Lynn

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn View Post

I don't agree. If Pres.Trump is a Christian, and I suspect he is, he should bless his enemies, not pay them back in the same way they hurt him. That's not appropriate at all. In fact, perhaps he should bless her by putting it in his will that she's to be given a seat of honor at his funeral.
                  That would be fiery coals on someone's head for sure.
                  McCain is dead.

Was McCain a Christian?

Both McCain and Trump strike me as politicians, so I guess coals will heap on both their heads.
                  Don't panic! Just be Rapture Ready.

Joel 3:2

I will gather all nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. There I will put them on trial for what they did to my inheritance, my people Israel, because they scattered my people among the nations and divided up my land.

Comment

Working...
                  X