Announcement

Collapse

Time to Move to Rapture Forums

Brothers and Sisters,

Rapture Ready's Bulletin Board is no longer maintained. Members have been moving to Rapture Forum's Bulletin Board https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/ Apparently unrepairable bugs in our software after a needed upgrade led to the decision to close Rapture Ready and to encourage members to continue fellowship at Rapture Forums. You'll find an active and vibrant Bulletin Board at Rapture Forums. See you there!
See more
See less

John McCain Dead at 81

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John McCain Dead at 81

Arizona Sen. John McCain, a war hero who survived five years as a prisoner of war in Vietnam, served three decades in Congress and went on to become the Republican Party’s nominee for president in 2008, died Saturday. He was 81 years old.

In his last hours, McCain turned down further treatment, his family announced in a statement.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...ead-at-81.html

<edit> That man was one of the worst and most corrupt individuals in DC and the globalist deepstate lost one of their most valuable and trusted allies in the senate

Last edited by HeIsEnough; August 27th, 2018, 11:56 AM. Reason: Keep it civil please

Comment

Originally posted by benmcd View Post
      <edit> That man was one of the worst and most corrupt individuals in DC and the globalist deepstate lost one of their most valuable and trusted allies in the senate

I do hope he is replaced with someone who cares about America.
      Last edited by HeIsEnough; August 27th, 2018, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Regardless of our political views, and our personal views of him, his family still needs prayers during this time. I wish them peace and comfort.

Comment

Whether your agreed with his politics or not, there is a hurting family missing their loved one right now. <edit>
          Last edited by HeIsEnough; August 27th, 2018, 11:57 AM.
          Jesus, please come back TODAY!!!!

Comment

Agreed...........let's not lower ourselves and/or our forum to the same levels that are found in today's world and media. We are to emulate our Lord and Savior, and He would never utter such words over someone's passing........

Comment

I didn't agree with a lot of things John McCain did or with his politics, but his daughter, Meghan, professes to being a Christian believer. Regardless, the McCain family still needs prayer for those who are lost and without Jesus as Savior.

Comment

Originally posted by benmcd View Post

I am sorry to echo Benmcd's sentiments but I do. I pray Mr. McCain got saved and of course feel sympathy for his family, but will not pretend I cared for him as a politician. It's very difficult to dislike someone and then change your sentiment once they have passed away because they have passed away. Thankfully Jesus is merciful as we still in these flesh-bodies are prone to resentment.

I hope we see him in the air like I do everyone else, of course. Anything less would be awful. 😪😪
                Peace, love, life, and kindness to ALL of God's Creatures

Comment

pow-mia......you are not forgotten......

Comment

Originally posted by XMaryX View Post

I am sorry to echo Benmcd's sentiments but I do. I pray Mr. McCain got saved and of course feel sympathy for his family, but will not pretend I cared for him as a politician. It's very difficult to dislike someone and then change your sentiment once they have passed away because they have passed away. Thankfully Jesus is merciful as we still in these flesh-bodies are prone to resentment.

I hope we see him in the air like I do everyone else, of course. Anything less would be awful. 😪😪
                    30, 40, 50 years in political office always gets the same result......

Comment

I'm not saying that one does not have a right to their own opinion about the man, one way or another. I'm saying we should not be expressing ourselves in the way the world is doing so hatefully on Facebook, etc. The poster took down part of his original post calling McCain "trash", thankfully. But, it never should have been said in the first place! John McCain was NOT trash to our Heavenly Father..........no one is! Sometimes the old "good manners" thing is a good thing. "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say nuthin' at all"...........or at least tone it down, for Pete's sake. It is not a good example to set or have non-members and non-believers read here. It's not rocket science..........

Comment

You make some excellent points, Kathy. Thank you for posting. All of us need to be reminded of this good advice, now & then.
                        sigpic
                        -Lynn

Comment

Most self -aggrandizing, pitiful, politicized service I've ever seen........
                          WHEN I really wanted to take the high road...".......e

AND I want to know how much this Pony show cost the public?????????

Comment

I was sorely disappointed that Meghan McCain took a swipe at President Trump during her dad's funeral. It was not the time, nor the place.

Comment

His on going funeral is off the charts! Good grief! Bury the man already!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X