Announcement

Collapse

Time to Move to Rapture Forums

Brothers and Sisters,

Rapture Ready's Bulletin Board is no longer maintained. Members have been moving to Rapture Forum's Bulletin Board https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/ Apparently unrepairable bugs in our software after a needed upgrade led to the decision to close Rapture Ready and to encourage members to continue fellowship at Rapture Forums. You'll find an active and vibrant Bulletin Board at Rapture Forums. See you there!
See more
See less

Gunman opens fire in Toronto, injuring at least 9 people

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gunman opens fire in Toronto, injuring at least 9 people

A gunman has opened fire in a busy Toronto neighborhood, injuring at least nine people before turning the gun on himself, officials and witnesses say. There was no immediate word on a possible motive.

https://bnonews.com/site/index.php/2...tiple-victims/

These attacks are happening more and more and they always say they don't know the motive. Israel reported it was a terrorist attack but Canada is a PC country so we will never know what the truth is. I can say we never saw these attacks until Trudeau took office and our borders are wide open.

Comment

Have not heard anything on the identity/motive of the shooter...since they have his body I would have assumed they would know something about him by now.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunshine View Post
        Have not heard anything on the identity/motive of the shooter...since they have his body I would have assumed they would know something about him by now.
        You can probably put 2 and 2 together and figure why they haven't said anything yet.

Comment

Originally posted by respicefinem View Post

You can probably put 2 and 2 together and figure why they haven't said anything yet.
          Yuppers, not politically correct, does not fit in with their agenda...

Comment

Jihad in Toronto confirmed: Restaurant shooter who killed two and wounded 13 identified as Faisal Hussain

The Islamic State issued this call in September 2014:
            So O muwahhid, do not let this battle pass you by wherever you may be. You must strike the soldiers, patrons, and troops of the tawaghit. Strike their police, security, and intelligence members, as well as their treacherous agents. Destroy their beds. Embitter their lives for them and busy them with themselves. If you can kill a disbelieving American or European — especially the spiteful and filthy French — or an Australian, or a Canadian, or any other disbeliever from the disbelievers waging war, including the citizens of the countries that entered into a coalition against the Islamic State, then rely upon Allah, and kill him in any manner or way however it may be….If you are not able to find an IED or a bullet, then single out the disbelieving American, Frenchman, or any of their allies. Smash his head with a rock, or slaughter him with a knife, or run him over with your car, or throw him down from a high place, or choke him, or poison him….

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/07/j...faisal-hussain

Comment

My son-in-law worked with a muslim guy - probably 20 years ago. Even at that time, he was very friendly and helpful.........but, he told my SIL that when "the call goes out" he will kill any "infidels"............. including my SIL. Not many realize how serious they are about this........and, they are living in all parts of our country now. And, in almost all western countries of the world for that matter.

Comment

There was also a knife incident in Ottawa on Monday. Again, they are not naming anyone nor has there been any news since it happened.
                It is insulting that they think we are so foolish not to guess who is doing these things.
                They are also very quick to forget hoping we do the same.
                I have had it with this political correctness. All over our news about the terror in Toronto, it is about the perp and his family. How much his family is going through and been through. Nothing about the victims.
                Here is the knife incident that happened Monday. http://www.mcac.maryland.gov/newsroo...-national-post

Comment

Working...
                X