Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble for Obama's presidential library

https://www.dailywire.com/news/31345...r-hank-berrien

Has anyone been paying attention to the scandals surrounding his presidential library for the last year. It's beginning to look like it won't even be built.

President Trump has been erasing his legacy in government, and now between this scandal with his library and his ridiculous presidential portrait; it's almost like he's under a curse.

If he is under a curse, he earned it. Scripture says those who curse Israel will themselves be cursed, and those who bless Israel will be blessed. He was not a friend to Israel or to Bibi Netanyahu, in fact made him come to the back door of the white house while entering or leaving, I can't remember which. There was nothing remotely Christian about the man, promoted gay lifestyle, gay marriage, pro abortion, ruined economy, stifling laws on corporations, anti fossil fuels, coal miners, loss of jobs, high unemployment, high crime and gang activity, perpetuated anti police mentality by meddling in police actions like Ferguson and supporting BLM and did nothing to stop the town burning down , gave guns to mexican cartels who killed a U.S. border agent and the list goes on and on. I am trying to think of one good thing he did,,,,,
    John 10:27-30 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Fatherís hand. I and the Father are one.

Comment

Originally posted by chaser View Post
      I. I am trying to think of one good thing he did,,,,,
      I got nothing.

And if by grace, then it is no longer by works: if it were, grace would no longer be grace.
      Romans 11:6

Comment

He still thinks he's President.

Comment

Working...
        X