Trump: U.S. Team in North Korea to ‘Make Arrangements’ for Summit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sunshine View Post
    This is truly a miracle what has happened so far....we were almost at war with this man earlier this year!!!!
    Yes, I agree, Sunshine! The first news item I checked today was the outcome of the Singapore summit. I was amazed at what I was reading! God is definitely using our president to bring about the changes He wants. I am so thankful that the of hearts of the kings are in the hand of the Lord, and He turns it however He wills. Praise God for this!
    As someone mentioned earlier, no other US president has gotten this far with N. Korea. If we look closely, we can see God's hand print all over this, and we'll continue to see it even more in the future as the NK leader continues this slow turnaround. The desperately needed changes in human rights and protection hopefully will be next.
    To God be the glory!
    sigpic
    -Lynn

Comment

Originally posted by LovetheGoodShepherd View Post
      I applaud Trump for trying...trust but verify...the US is not going in to this agreement with their eyes closed...I believe it’s worth the effort to try for peaceful outcome...no other President has ever gotten this far with NK...God can change things for His own glory...you have to start somewhere...baby steps...maybe a peaceful outcome will benefit the people of NK to hear the gospel of Jesus....nothing is impossible for God...praise be to God for his love and protection for our country...🙂
      I thought the same thing about the gospel being spread to North Korea! There are 25 million people in North Korea that probably never had access to a Bible or to hear the Gospel. Praying for a successful outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by cricket55 View Post
        Pres Trump even called him a "nice guy.".........

Maybe he'll actually want to be one if he's called one often enough...or possibly Pres Trump is following following one of his evangelical counselors' advise - a soft answer turneth away wrath? Your guess is as good as mine!

Comment

Originally posted by cricket55 View Post
          Pres Trump even called him a "nice guy.".........
          Kill them with kindness... Trump seems to be quite wise, despite appearances...
          Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

Originally posted by Tall Timbers View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Tall Timbers View Post

Something like keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
              Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. Psalm 84:10

Comment

Working...
              X