Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

White House announcement: No NK talks June 12th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White House announcement: No NK talks June 12th

The White House has issued a letter stating that the US is withdrawing from the denuclearization talks with NK.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...m-jong-un.html
    sigpic
    Come soon Lord Jesus - Take us Safely Home

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Donald Trump Tells Kim Jong-un: Summit Canceled — but Thanks for the Hostages

President Donald J. Trump announced his decision to cancel the June 12 summit with Kim Jong-un in a letter to the North Korean dictator. A copy of the letter was released by the White House press office on Thursday.

“Sadly, based on the tremendous anger and open hostility displayed in your most recent statement, I feel it is inappropriate, at this time, to have this long-planned meeting,” Trump wrote in the letter.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...h-kim-jong-un/

Comment

Word is the military is ready for war.

Comment

Which military is ready for war? Korean or American?

Comment

Mattis has ours ready.
          sigpic

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Comment

POTUS, after all, is the author of The Art of the Deal ~ be prepared to walk away at any point. Game, set, match Trump.

Comment

I really have a bad feeling about this.

sigpic

Comment

Sounds like Trump has NK talking again so they may make progress after all.

Comment

Trump's not playing.
                  sigpic

Comment

Pres Trump is no politician, and that seems to grate with other world leaders and prime ministers and the world's press to boot.

I rather like him, and he's no billionaire for nothing. This man can make a deal, take a deal, break a deal and walk away from a deal and doesn't care who likes or doesn't like it, that's how he got to be as successful in commerce as he is.

His tweets are a breath of fresh air, and he doesn't care who he upsets, I have a little chortle almost daily at his rants and opinions on there.

Of course, him being half Scottish, I like him even more. Scottish people say it like it is, that's where he probably gets his nature from. His mother was a 100% dyed in the wool no nonsense say it like it is woman too, from the Scottish highlands.

Her house that she was born in still stands and Trump has visited it a few times when he's been here. I wonder what kind of thoughts goes through his head when he comes here and sees his family history still existing in bricks and mortar.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucid View Post
                      I really have a bad feeling about this.
                      While I always tell people to be prepared in case it all goes sideways
                      (especially since I don't see us in any last day's prophesy), this is
                      no more to worry about than any other of a thousand things...

Originally posted by TheRedeemed View Post
                      Pres Trump is no politician, and that seems to grate with other world leaders and prime ministers and the world's press to boot.
                      They don't like anyone that can rock the boat.
                      And he rocks the boat like he owns it.

I rather like him, and he's no billionaire for nothing. This man can make a deal, take a deal, break a deal and walk away from a deal and doesn't care who likes or doesn't like it, that's how he got to be as successful in commerce as he is.
                      That is how I see him too.

His tweets are a breath of fresh air, and he doesn't care who he upsets, I have a little chortle almost daily at his rants and opinions on there.
                      I see his tweets a little like the wild gestures and flourishes of a magician.
                      He keeps their mind on his tweets, while he does what he needs to do, and they don't see it until it is too late.

Of course, him being half Scottish, I like him even more. Scottish people say it like it is, ...
                      Hmmmm, I wonder if that is where I get it from.
                      Naaa, I am just a bit uncivilized...

Comment

Working...
                      X