Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

Russian sub test-fires 4 intercontinental missiles in salvo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russian sub test-fires 4 intercontinental missiles in salvo

A Russian nuclear-powered submarine successfully test-fired four intercontinental ballistic missiles on Tuesday, the navy said.

The navy said the submarine, named Yuri Dolgoruky after the medieval prince who founded Moscow, launched the Bulava missiles in a single salvo from a submerged position in the White Sea. The navy said the mock warheads the missiles carried reached their practice targets on the opposite side of Russia the Kura shooting range on the far eastern Kamchatka Peninsula.

The exercise marked the first simultaneous launch of four Bulava missiles, which can carry multiple nuclear warheads and has a range of up to 9,300 kilometers (about 5,770 miles.)

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/05...-in-salvo.html

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............. veddy int-a-desting.

Comment

Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. Psalm 84:10

Comment

I wonder what they need those for....hmmmmm.....????? I'm tellin ya things are getting crazier and crazier if not by the day by the hour.

Comment

Originally posted by kathymendel View Post
          Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............. veddy int-a-desting.
          👏👏👏👏

Comment

Working...
          X