Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

John Kerry caught meeting with Iranian officials in Paris

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Kerry caught meeting with Iranian officials in Paris

Why hasnít John Kerry been arrested for violating the Logan Act, as it is now well known that he has had many meetings with Iranian officials and others, trying to save the disastrous Iranian nuclear deal? Leftist privilege.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/05/j...cials-in-paris

Toss him into jail.
    Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. Psalm 84:10

Comment

Indeed

Comment

Maybe he was one of the western leaders who received a bribe and he's begging the Iranians not to expose him.
        Treason.

Comment

Originally posted by cricket55 View Post
          Toss him into jail.
          Save room for Obama and Hillary!

Comment

Comment

I agree with Koalie.
              sigpic

Comment

He is a snake

Comment

Originally posted by cricket55 View Post
                  Toss him into jail.
                  Amen!

He's in violation of the Logan Act. A spokesman for Kerry even admitted this. Here is the article

LOGAN ACT - Legal dictionary - Logan Act

The Logan Act (18 U.S.C.A. ß 953 [1948]) is a single federal statute making it a crime for a citizen to confer with foreigngovernments against the interests of the United States. Specifically, it prohibits citizens from negotiating with other nations onbehalf of the United States without authorization.

Congress established the Logan Act in 1799, less than one year after passage of the Alien and Sedition Acts, whichauthorized the arrest and deportation of Aliens and prohibited written communication defamatory to the U.S. government.The 1799 act was named after Dr. George Logan. A prominent Republican and Quaker from Pennsylvania, Logan did notdraft or introduce the legislation that bears his name, but was involved in the political climate that precipitated it.
                  https://legal-dictionary.thefreedict....com/Logan+Act

Those who should be arrested continue to live in riches knowing they will never be held accountable in this life. This life! That's the key words they are oblivious to. In this life.

Comment

The reason Kerry is not in jail, is that there is NO ONE left in our justice system with the integrity and guts to do it. The foxes are not only guarding the hen house, but have systematically wiped out all the hens and replaced them with vultures IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by madcat View Post
                      The reason Kerry is not in jail, is that there is NO ONE left in our justice system with the integrity and guts to do it. The foxes are not only guarding the hen house, but have systematically wiped out all the hens and replaced them with vultures IMHO.
                      So true!!
                      sigpic
                      I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken because He is right beside me. Ps. 16:8

Comment

Working...
                      X