Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Israel fires back after Iran fires missles

https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN1IA3GF

After Iran launches rockets into the Golan heights Israel defends herself by sending her own rockets into Syria.

I'm just guessing this Monday is going to be VERY interesting ---------

Comment

God's WORD is TRUTH and everything else is a lie!

"I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is,
      and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty." Revelation 1:8 KJV

Comment

Madcat, I think you might be right...I've been thinking the same thing for a few weeks now. Last night I started watching "Apocolypse" and the grandma at the beginning nailed it when she basically told her granddaughter that she was concerned about what was going on..."who's fighting, where they are fighting and what they are fighting for" I've seen that movie a million times and never before have I ever felt the same way she was feeling. Except I'm not nervous. I feel very very calm. Worried about loved ones and they don't want to hear it but for me personally and my children I feel a calmness.

Comment

Just listened to Amir........... he said Israel has been and is still destroying massive military bases, weapon storage areas, etc. The raid began a little after 2am this morning and is still continuing, with no end in sight at this time. He expects that large numbers of dead will be counted when it's over. Israel is sending a BIG message to Iran, Syria and their proxies not to mess with them again, or it will be an even worse response from Israel.

Comment

Wow!!! Any news of a response from Russia?

Comment

No, he didn't mention Russia at all..............

ETA: I did read on the Rapture Ready news site that Israel did notify Russia of the upcoming raid very shortly before it began.

Comment

Originally posted by madcat View Post
                Last edited by cricket55; May 10th, 2018, 05:50 PM.
                Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. Psalm 84:10

Comment

Yes Ma'am!! DD and I drove over to the beach today so we could see the waves and hear the surf for a bit............just in case we don't get another chance. Monday will be quite interesting...............

Comment

Originally posted by madcat View Post
                    What's happening Monday?

Comment

Ummmm...........seventy year anniversary of Israel becoming an independent nation (fig tree?) (Seventy years being a generation). Also, the day that Trump will be in Jerusalem to dedicate the new U.S. Embassy in Jerusalem. Also, both Netenyahu and Trump standing in one place together. Also, a pretty good opportunity for someone to take them both out? Also, a pretty good set-up date for an attack on Israel by Iran or one of it's proxies? I think that is all................. ???

Comment

Looks like Jerod Cushner and Ivanka will be the "Trumps" at the embassy opening. Obviously the security issue is just too dangerous for Trump to be there in person, especially with all the rockets flying back and forth right now. Palis are planning another "day of rage" (but every day for them is a day of rage), but they are asking for thousands to storm the Israeli border and riot. I hate to burst their bubble, but this "ain't Obama land". They won't be invited into the rose garden with a free beer and gov. perks-----for sure.
                        My guess is only FOX will cover it live, and maybe OAN. I heard one person say international leaders are being asked to boycott the opening. Would that be to limit collateral damage ?????

Comment

All very interesting, madcat. One never knows from day to day what will happen next!

Comment

Prayers for Israel.
                            Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. Psalm 84:10

Comment

Originally posted by kathymendel View Post
                              Ummmm...........seventy year anniversary of Israel becoming an independent nation (fig tree?) (Seventy years being a generation). Also, the day that Trump will be in Jerusalem to dedicate the new U.S. Embassy in Jerusalem. Also, both Netenyahu and Trump standing in one place together. Also, a pretty good opportunity for someone to take them both out? Also, a pretty good set-up date for an attack on Israel by Iran or one of it's proxies? I think that is all................. ???
                              Now, now...no negativity
                              God is in control, and He will accomplish His will.
                              Nevertheless, we are called to pray for the peace of Jerusalem, and I'm sure we all will be doing a lot of praying
                              sigpic
                              I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken because He is right beside me. Ps. 16:8

Comment

Working...
                              X