U.S. Exits Iran Deal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U.S. Exits Iran Deal

I thought President Trump gave a great speech! Very clear as to why we can't be part of this faulty deal any longer.
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...-its-core.html

At least he does things unlike last president.
    Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. Psalm 84:10

Comment

I just got off work a little bit ago. I couldn't stop and watch the speech so rushed home to hear it. I am very proud that our President is sticking to his word, especially on this.
      I just hope Iran doesn't use this to do something sinister to America or even Israel. I feel like Iran has Israel and America in the crosshairs.

Comment

I watched the President's speech, and have never seen seen such determination and strength from him before.
        God is guiding this entire process, and I'm sure both Trump and Netanyahu were not only in accord on this decision, but have prepared for any consequences.
        This would be a great time for Iran's ruler to read the consequences the God of the Bible has prepared for them...
        sigpic
        I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken because He is right beside me. Ps. 16:8

Comment

Is Iran the Lion in bible prophecy? I guess it's hard to know.

, one beast is depicted, but this single beast has the body of the leopard, the feet of the bear, the mouth of the lion, and the ten horns of the ten-horned beast. It is obvious that all the nations represented in Daniel 7 are included in this composite, endtime, world government beast-except the eagle. Revelation 13:1-3,

Some people say it's Great Britain but i don't think they are or will be much of a super power.

Comment

Some very interesting days lie ahead..........

Comment

I watched the video clip of Pres. Trump's speech today. Loved it! He was so right on!
              It's really something to be on the earth at this time and to see Bible prophecy coming true right before
              our eyes. 😍
              sigpic
              -Lynn

Comment

My heart was pounding!
                Thank you, God, for my salvation!

Comment

This is YUGE! I need to watch his speech on YouTube.

Comment

In Convergence of Prophecy and Politics, President Trump Withdraws From Iran Deal

Prophecy and politics are quickly converging as US President Donald Trump on Tuesday withdrew US involvement in the nuclear deal with Iran, known as the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), while a conflict between Israel and Iran looms imminent in Syria.

As pundits scratch their heads over this political Gordian Knot, Rabbi Pinchas Winston, an end-of-days expert, suggests that “prophetic reverse engineering” makes the solution and outcome of this political dilemma crystal clear.

In background, Trump announced that the US is withdrawing from the deal concerning Iran’s nuclear program signed in 2015 with the five permanent members of the United Nations Security Council plus Germany.

https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/1...rom-iran-deal/

Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

Europeans scramble to save Iran deal after Trump reneges

WASHINGTON/PARIS (Reuters) - Dismayed European allies sought to salvage the international nuclear pact with Iran on Wednesday after President Donald Trump pulled the United States out of the landmark accord, while Tehran poured scorn on the U.S. leader.

“The deal is not dead. There’s an American withdrawal from the deal but the deal is still there,” French Foreign Minister Jean-Yves Le Drian said.

Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, who had been reluctant to back the deal, said: “Mr Trump, I tell you on behalf of the Iranian people: You’ve made a mistake...I said many times from the first day: don’t trust America.”

French President Emmanuel Macron was due to speak later in the day to his Iranian counterpart Hassan Rouhani, Le Drian said. Iran also signaled its willingness to talk.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-i...2F+Top+News%29

Connecting the dots, I think Trump, by inviting Macron to a State Dinner just before exiting this deal, has indicated to Macron exactly what he really thinks of Macron...

Europe will have a difficult time salvaging the nuclear pact if Trump follows through and punishes any companies that violate/ignore USA's restrictions re-imposed on doing business with Iran.
                      Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

It's amazing. Not many would hold firm to what so many are ridiculing him for. Trump is a brave man. I thank God he was put in place and is being used to right the wrongs that have come to pass over the recent years

Comment

I don't suppose there's any chance we'll get all that money back that Obama tried to bribe them with.

Comment

Working...
                          X