Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

NETANYAHU TO ADDRESS COUNTRY Tonight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NETANYAHU TO ADDRESS COUNTRY Tonight

"NETANYAHU TO ADDRESS COUNTRY WITH 'DRAMATIC NEWS ABOUT IRAN' MONDAY NIGHT"

https://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Be...y-night-553120

I know, it's just another daily headline of wars and rumors of wars. I knew of the future Ezekiel 38 battle over 45 years ago when I read the "The Late Great Planet Earth." It's just so surreal watching it happen before my eyes. I love Pastor J. D. Farag's Prophecy Updates, and in his April 22nd update, he mentioned that he always viewed the Ezekiel 38 battle in future tense. However, now, he views it in present tense. I couldn't agree more.

I think this could be significant; the air strikes on the Syrian military base this weekend on Iranian cargo are putting all the players in Syria on the edge. We don't know how Iran and Russia will react. All these things could be leading to Isaiah 17 and Ezekiel 38. I'm watching, for sure!

Comment

You can watch live: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qBt4tSCALA

Comment

Netanyahu went to great lengths to document specifically how Iran has violated the nuclear agreement implemented by Obama and Kerry. It is safe to assume that President Trump already has this information from the Israelis. I am thinking it makes it unlikely that Trump will sign off on May 12 to continue the agreement that was based on lies.

It is still unclear who bombed the Iranian cargo at the Syrian military base outside of Hama this weekend - Israel? The U.S.?

How Iran and Russia respond to all this is a big question!

Comment

There's SO much going on right now in our world!
          I listened to John Haller and JD Farag this morning and can't get over all the headlines...they can't hardly keep up.

Comment

From Joel Rosenberg's site: Netanyahu reveals stunning intelligence coup--Mossad captured 100,000 top secrret Iranian documents & Videos proving Tehran is aggressively pursuing nuclear weapons arsenal.
            Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

Well fry my hide..........(an older fella I know uses that saying a lot) This does not surprise me at all. Way to go Mossad.
              Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. Psalm 84:10

Comment

I'm following these developments with great interest. I watched JD and Amir's updates this week. We seem to be on the fast track to Ezekiel 38. I am looking up...
                Please pray for my unsaved loved-ones. Time is short.

Comment

I'm thinking I really don't need to fret about losing 10 pounds at this point?????? JD was SO exciting this week!

🍦🍦🍰🍰🍪🍪🍩🍩🍕🍕🍔🍔🍟🍟

Comment

Originally posted by madcat View Post
                    I'm thinking I really don't need to fret about losing 10 pounds at this point?????? JD was SO exciting this week!

🍦🍦🍰🍰🍪🍪🍩🍩🍕🍕🍔🍔🍟🍟
                    Ok, this gets me off the dime - I'm going to listen to JD now!

Comment

I listened to JD, and what struck me the most was the fact that, as he was talking about the sheer volume of prophetic events in the Middle East this week, he did not even know about the huge air strikes happening in Syria taking place that same day!

Comment

Who is JD???
                        Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. Psalm 84:10

Comment

Originally posted by cricket55 View Post
                          Who is JD???
                          Sorry for being cryptic, dear Cricket! JD is J.D. Farag, pastor of Calvary Chapel Kaneohe (Hawaii). He gives "prophecy updates" every Sunday night that are posted on YouTube, and they're often very informative.

Comment

Not surprised at all by what the Israelis uncovered. Obama and his group were either in cahoots with the Iranians or dangerously naive. What is disgusting is all the millions of dollars of our money that Obama gave to Iran as a part of this agreement.

Comment

JD Farag's ME prophecy update is posted Monday morning in my part of the world and it is seriously therapy for me listening to his excitement of fulfilled prophecy and the rapture at the coming of our Lord to call us home.

Originally posted by Accepted View Post
                              I listened to JD, and what struck me the most was the fact that, as he was talking about the sheer volume of prophetic events in the Middle East this week, he did not even know about the huge air strikes happening in Syria taking place that same day!
                              Yep, I thought that too and my comment about it on JD's latest update is still sitting there. I think we're going to see some interesting events unfold or otherwise the rapture which will be the best of all for us longing and waiting.

Comment

Working...
                              X