Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U.S> coalition strikes Syria, Targets in City of Damascus

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/04...-in-syria.html
    John 10:27-30 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. I and the Father are one.

US, France and Brits doing the bombing. B-1's being used.
    Last edited by Tall Timbers; April 14th, 2018, 01:37 AM. Reason: change 51 to 1
    Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. Psalm 84:10

Comment

Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. Psalm 84:10

Comment

Comment

Too bad they didn't target Assad, himself. He needs to go.

Comment

And everyone is criticizing our president.

Comment

This leads me to pray, pray, pray. For our President, for Matis, for all of our Leaders, for our country. And especially for our unsaved loved ones, because... our King is Coming soon!

a Monarchist awaiting
              "The Return of the King"

Comment

Praying for all the armed forces taking part in these strikes.

Comment

Now Iran is threatening to destroy Haifa and Tel Aviv, Israel is responding by saying if they(Iran) continue to set up a stronghold in Syria they’ll have no choice but to “wipe Assad and his regime off the face of the map”.

Comment

I am NOT saying this will happen. But according to the Word, things will happen in Syria. Time to be in prayer for our country and all of the middle East. I do find it comforting that our Lord in in Control! (Praise God.)

Isaiah 17:1
                    (NIV) "See, Damascus will no longer be a city but will become a heap of ruins."
                    (ESV) "Behold, Damascus will cease to be a city and will become a heap of ruins."
                    (KJV) "Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap."

a Monarchist awaiting
                    "The Return of the King"

Comment

Working...
                    X