Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

Inside the White House Bible Study group

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inside the White House Bible Study group

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43534724

A link to the leader of the Bible studies.

https://capmin.org/bible-studies/

Oh wow. No wonder Satan is trying to bring down the Trump Administration.

Comment

Originally posted by benmcd View Post
      Comforting to know people in key government positions around the President (and the Pres.)are saved and seeking God and his will.
      John 10:27-30 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Fatherís hand. I and the Father are one.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunshine View Post
        Oh wow. No wonder Satan is trying to bring down the Trump Administration.
        The sheep and goats are surely being separated these days. Satan's minions don't even try to hide their hatred of Christians anymore. And some believe there is going to be a huge revival in America????

Comment

Very interesting article! And it also makes me realize just how disrupted our current government will be in the event of the Rapture!

Did you notice that the Bible study leader was quoted as saying that Trump is a Christian? I sure hope he really has turned to the Lord!

Comment

Thanks for posting.....encouraging....I bookmarked the capitol ministries site

Comment

Oh that is so awesome. No wonder the evils of this world want Pres Trump out as well as BiBi.
              Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. Psalm 84:10

Comment

I have heard about this group, but it is so encouraging to read about some of the members, and the leaders. I love that they are expository teachers...so much more can be learned...
                Praise God!
                sigpic
                I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken because He is right beside me. Ps. 16:8

Comment

for President Trump like i never have before. He sure has had his share of liberal loonies getting in his way. It is aggravating to see that Obummer still seems to think he is President and you have Hildabeast spouting her nonsense about anything, really, to undermine Pres. Trump.

Comment

Working...
                  X