X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad chemical attack in Syria

apparently just happenned yesterday

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...now/ar-AAvDdn3

It was a very attack per the news services.
    Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. Psalm 84:10

Comment

Israel responds.

https://beholdisraelnews.wordpress.c...ase-overnight/
      And if by grace, then it is no longer by works: if it were, grace would no longer be grace.
      Romans 11:6

Comment

Update from Amir Tsarfati.
        https://beholdisraelblog.wordpress.c...ikes-in-syria/
        And if by grace, then it is no longer by works: if it were, grace would no longer be grace.
        Romans 11:6

Comment

The most interesting part of this article is within the first paragraph: Damascus and Moscow call it "fabrications".

How is it a fabrication that 42 people are dead and 500 are in the hospital?

We need to keep our eyes on our president and the UN to see what their response will be.

Comment

I am so, so thankful for Amir. I never know what to trust in the news, and even with President Trump, he keeps his cards close to his chest and I never know what to think or expect from him with stuff like this. Amir lays it all out so even someone like me can understand. Seriously adore that man! And he explained how Assad could do that to the Syrians. Itís so sick and heartbreaking. Thank God for Israel. Always keep praying for them and for President Trump!

Comment

Yeah for Israel's response.
              Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. Psalm 84:10

Comment

Check out J.D. Farag's 4/8 prophecy update on YouTube today. Watched that first and then Amir's 4/8 update. WOW is all I can say. Between those 2, look no further to know how close we are to leaving this old world behind, especially J.D.'S description and the relationship to specific scripture.

Comment

Originally posted by madcat View Post
                  Check out J.D. Farag's 4/8 prophecy update on YouTube today. Watched that first and then Amir's 4/8 update. WOW is all I can say. Between those 2, look no further to know how close we are to leaving this old world behind, especially J.D.'S description and the relationship to specific scripture.

Definitely going to watch both!

Comment

I watched both last night. WOW! It so reflected my own personal view that we are in the days immediately before the return of our Lord and Savior to come and get us. Never before has everything been so in place for this to happen! My heart leaps for joy to know that our time here is so very short, and soon we will be with Jesus and the Father, and with our loved ones who await us to join them. He could come at ANY MOMENT!!! It is definitely time to "look up for our redemption draws near".......

Comment

I watched them both as well. We are definitely racing toward the Lord's return. Exciting times to be alive. "When you see these things BEGIN to come to pass"....
                      Please pray for my unsaved loved-ones. Time is short.

Comment

Last night dh and I were watching Hannity's show and they showed a Syrian doctor trying to help a toddler breathe - looking at the fear in that innocent child's eyes because she couldn't get her breath reminded me of my own sweet dd the last days of her life. It is beyond my comprehension that someone actually CAUSED this to happen to this innocent little girl and many others too. It also escapes me how unbelievers can see the absolute evil being done in this world, yet they refuse to believe there's a real live devil, much less that there's a real live God offering them eternal life.

Comment

Looks like a strike on Syria is coming. Putin is vowing to strike back against any US action in Syria.

Comment

It definitely ups the ante some.

Comment

Huge blasts taking place in Damascus!

Prophecy happening before our eyes?

Comment

Working...
                              X