Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

Abortionist: I Cut Unborn Babies’ Cords So They Can’t Scream

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abortionist: I Cut Unborn Babies’ Cords So They Can’t Scream

http://www.lifenews.com/2018/03/15/a...y-cant-scream/

Every now and then, abortionists will admit publicly to the horrifying reality of what they do to unborn babies.

On Sunday, Leah Torres, a Utah abortionist who is active on Twitter, responded with gruesome detail to someone criticizing her work.

When someone asked Torres if she hears the screams of the babies who she aborts, she replied:

“You know fetuses can’t scream, right? I transect the cord 1st so there’s really no opportunity, if they’re even far enough along to have a larynx. I won’t apologize for performing medicine. I’m also a ‘uterus ripper outer,’ if that’s how you’d like to describe hysterectomy.”
    No.

You know fetuses can’t scream, right? I transect the cord 1st so there’s really no opportunity, if they’re even far enough along to have a larynx.

I won’t apologize for performing medicine. I’m also a “uterus ripper outer,” if that’s how you’d like to describe hysterectomy. https://t.co/lng0W3ta5J

— Leah Torres, MD (@LeahNTorres) March 11, 2018

The sickening reality of abortion that Torres callously exposed sparked an immediate backlash on Twitter.

David Daleiden of the Center for Medical Progress said Torres’s reputation as a boldly unashamed abortionist was one of the reasons why they did not do any undercover investigations in Utah.

In the undercover investigations that Daleiden and his team did pursue, they listened to abortionists talk over dinner about crushing babies’ heads, joke about babies’ eyeballs falling out and discuss pulling apart unborn babies limb by limb.

National Review editor Charles C. W. Cooke responded to Torres with a sarcastic barb about promoting herself:

Human Coalition’s Lauren Enriquez predicted that abortionists’ work one day will rank up at the top of human rights abuses, along with Nazi doctor Josef Mengele.

African pro-life advocate Obianuju Ekeocha urged Christians to pray for the conversion of abortion activists like Torres.

Abortions are brutal, gruesome procedures that kill nearly 1 million unique, living unborn babies in America every year. Recently, pro-life state lawmakers across the country have been drawing attention to the barbarity of abortion through legislation to ban dismemberment abortions.

So far, Alabama, Arkansas, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Texas and West Virginia have passed laws prohibiting abortionists from dismembering living unborn babies. At least as many others are working to pass similar legislation.

Just one of many abortion methods, dismemberment abortions involve “knowingly dismembering a living unborn child and extracting such unborn child one piece at a time from the uterus through the use of clamps, grasping forceps, tongs, scissors or similar instruments that, through the convergence of two rigid levers, slice, crush or grasp a portion of the unborn child’s body in order to cut or rip it off . . .” according to the National Right to Life Committee. They are common in the second trimester.

That is awful and Torres description is sickening. I can't imagine how she can callously describe murdering a baby like that. I would have nightmares and would pray to God above for forgiveness and look for another line of work.
    ​​

Comment

Originally posted by sherrid View Post
      That is awful and Torres description is sickening. I can't imagine how she can callously describe murdering a baby like that. I would have nightmares and would pray to God above for forgiveness and look for another line of work.
      ​​
      It's satanic - pure and simple. Thank the Lord all these babies are with Him and have eternal life.

Comment

I have a difficult time not grouping that abortionist in with the doctors/scientists of nazi germany that used humans as lab rats... In fact I can't. It is hard for me to come to terms with the fact that there is that depth of evil in this world. Yes, it is satanic.
        Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

This breaks my heart. I recently heard a sermon and the pastor was talking about how babies were sacrificed to Molech. They would heat the statue up so that it's outstretched arms would be scorching before the infant was placed on it. What a horrible, horrible way to die. But the question is, why would they sacrifice their own babies? Because they thought it would bring good fortune and wealth.
          I wonder how many people today abort their babies because it's a matter of convenience. Forbid that it would change their lifestyles. So we have a modern day Molech.

Comment

Legalized murder.

Comment

When the world found out that the Nazis had been doing things like this it was called "crimes against humanity," now it's called a "woman's right to choose" to murder her own baby. Btw, Pastor Robert Jeffress says Christians always need to finish the sentence "a woman's right to choose" with "to murder her own baby" because that is exactly what she's doing.

Comment

This is just so sick, breaks my heart. What will she have to say for herself when she stands before the judgement seat of God.
                Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. Psalm 84:10

Comment

Originally posted by cricket55 View Post
                  This is just so sick, breaks my heart. What will she have to say for herself when she stands before the judgement seat of God.
                  I think she won't be able to speak even one word. She will writhe while falling on her knees and in the next moment, banished to her choice of eternal "resting" places. Then spend forever hearing the screams of all the babies she gleefully murdered. 👿👿🔥🔥🔥😒👺👺

Comment

I have no words for how deeply disturbing and evil that is. I have wondered how these "doctors" look at themselves in the mirror each day~knowing that they do this day in and day out. It's sickening.

Comment

Originally posted by Amazin Grace View Post
                      I have no words for how deeply disturbing and evil that is. I have wondered how these "doctors" look at themselves in the mirror each day~knowing that they do this day in and day out. It's sickening.
                      The only way these people can live with themselves has to be because they have what the bible calls a "seared" conscience.

Comment

Working...
                      X