McCabe

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McCabe

I'm hearing per my local tv station ABC 33/40 that Jeff Sessions has fired McCabe effective immediately.

Yep. I have a feeling the aftermath is going to be very, very ugly for this country. But Im glad Sessions did it.

Comment

I agree that the fallout will be rabid and over the top; but I do believe most right minded American citizens don't agree with the liberal left media or leadership. The 2020 election campaign will be vicious!

Comment

Yes, the left definitely has their "drawers in a wad" this morning, but it's what we expect from them. NEVER look at the blatant lawlessness, but play for sympathy - poor little choirboy has his robe taken away for no reason.
        I hope this leads to a LONG string of firings and prosecutions (especially the latter). But I won't hold my breath until Mueller is strung up for his sanctimonious witch hunt.

Comment

Comey wasn't the only one keeping notes on the President, McCabe was too, and he handed them over to Robert Mueller. Honestly, I have never seen such evil, vicious people in politics as the crop we currently have. The DOJ's and FBI's jobs are to enforce the law not get involved in politics. The Democrats also used the IRS as a political weapon against innocent American citizens, aka The Tea Party. Citizens of all parties should be outraged that politicians and political groups are using government agencies to force us into submission to whatever particular agenda they have, but sadly the progressive left doesn't see a problem as long as it's them doing the using and forcing.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...l-mueller.html

Comment

Keep cleaning that swamp!

Take one and pass it on!

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud Watcher View Post
              Keep cleaning that swamp!
              It's a proverbial SEPTIC TANK at this point. At least a swamp has an ecosystem that sustains some things, although we may see them as repugnant.

So let's unpack this. The back-up plan to get rid of Trump was devised by all these bottom-feeders even before he was elected. So now they just CONVENIENTLY have "notes" they took during interactions with Trump???? And we are to believe that if they had had anything that would have caused his impeachment, they would have sat on it for 17 months????
              So how about a "counter set" of "notes" from Trump and his advisors ? Time to quit sitting back and letting this stuff go unchallenged. It's proven that the "7th floor" is determined to undo an election, and lies are what sustains their agenda. They don't even try to hide it - just lie then make up more as necessary. And there doesn't seem to be anyone in the DOJ, FBI, CIA, etc, who is interested in going after the real criminals of the last administration.
              If this doesn't work, they WILL rig the 2018 elections to ensure a takeover and then impeachment proceedings. Soros owned electronic voting machines -----piece of cake, especially with the help of Silicon Valley misfits.

This world is not a nice place to live in anymore.

Comment

Did anyone check out what former CIA director John Brennan had to say about Trump? Such hatred, such vitriol. It's astonishing. Dustbin of history? Really? He who sits in the heavens will laugh, he will decide who gets binned.

Comment

Originally posted by SumSam View Post
                  Did anyone check out what former CIA director John Brennan had to say about Trump? Such hatred, such vitriol. It's astonishing. Dustbin of history? Really? He who sits in the heavens will laugh, he will decide who gets binned.
                  I hope and pray that in lieu of the dustbin, President Trump finds himself on streets paved with gold... Which I'm sure he'd like!
                  Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

For those of you as enraged and frustrated as I am, take heart. Sundance, the writer of The Conservative Treehouse, is very certain that things will happen and these people will be taken down. This site is amazing. Sundance is anonymous but seems to have sources high up and hes pretty much never wrong about anything to do with politics. Like I said in my first reply, I think things are going to get really, really ugly.
                    https://theconservativetreehouse.com...king-together/

Comment

Originally posted by Tall Timbers View Post

I hope and pray that in lieu of the dustbin, President Trump finds himself on streets paved with gold... Which I'm sure he'd like!
                      How true!!! He certainly has the prayers of thousands of Christians on a daily basis. Hopefully he will make the right choice!

Comment

Working...
                      X