No announcement yet.

Billy Graham passes away at 99

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone. I've been soooo busy lately, but I've missed you all. I was just devastated to hear of Billy Graham's death. He was an amazing man and such a servant of God!
    I am thrilled that he is in heaven with Jesus but we sure are going to miss him down here.
    1 Thessalonians 5:4 (New International Version)

4But you, brothers, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief.

Comment

I think the conversation here has for the most part been respectful towards Billy Graham's life. For sure He said a couple of dodgy things in His later Years, but then so do we all from time to time unfortunately. It's fortunate that for 99.9% of us any incorrect theology that is spewed from our mouths isn't recorded and shoved on Youtube or the internet in general to be picked to pieces by everyone.
      Probably None of us here know exactly what groups were influencing Him in His later years, and as Human beings we are all a bit prone to being manipulated if our guard is down.
      There are Youtube clips out there blatantly saying He is in Hell now and one has devils horns on his face. How disgraceful this is, the authors of this rubbish should be ashamed of themselves,
      especially when there are real false preachers and prophets popping up everywhere these days.

Comment

Originally posted by imperious View Post
        I think the conversation here has for the most part been respectful towards Billy Graham's life. For sure He said a couple of dodgy things in His later Years, but then so do we all from time to time unfortunately. It's fortunate that for 99.9% of us any incorrect theology that is spewed from our mouths isn't recorded and shoved on Youtube or the internet in general to be picked to pieces by everyone.
        Probably None of us here know exactly what groups were influencing Him in His later years, and as Human beings we are all a bit prone to being manipulated if our guard is down.
        There are Youtube clips out there blatantly saying He is in Hell now and one has devils horns on his face. How disgraceful this is, the authors of this rubbish should be ashamed of themselves,
        especially when there are real false preachers and prophets popping up everywhere these days.

Those are the same people saying "hearing Jesus speak to me " is a mental illness ---------signs of the late times.

Comment

Working...
        X