Billy Graham passes away at 99

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billy Graham passes away at 99

I just now heard on the news that the Rev. Billy Graham has passed away at 99.
    "Even so, come Lord Jesus, come. Even so....come and take Your Bride away. How my soul longs to be with You, my Lord! Even so, even so, come, Lord Jesus, come!" (Rev. 22:20)...Terry MacAlmon Music Ministries
    sigpic

Always liked Billy, even when I was not saved ,he just truly seemed genuine and sincere that everyone needed Jesus. His preaching had much to do with my coming to Christ along with others I admire, Swindoll, Stanley and other old school era Christ followers , Thanks Billy
    John 10:27-30 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Fatherís hand. I and the Father are one.

Comment

There's a big ole party going on in Heaven today!

Comment

U.S. evangelist Billy Graham, who counseled presidents and preached to millions across the world from his native North Carolina to communist North Korea during his 70 years on the pulpit, died on Wednesday at the age of 99, a spokesman said.

Graham died at 8 a.m. EST at his home in Montreat, North Carolina, according to Jeremy Blume, a spokesman for the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/bi...D=ansmsnnews11
        Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me. (Ps. 51:10)

Comment

With Trump about to present his peace plan I am stirred about the gospel going out on all these news outlets. They probably are unaware they are being used by God and think they are just reporting the news.
          The dogs are barking, someone is knocking on the door...

Please pray for Lindsey's salvation

Comment

I attended three of Billy's evangelistic rallies. I so admired him as a servant of God. I was hoping that perhaps he would enjoy the glorious experience of the rapture with all of us. He is home and that is what matters. Yes, what a wonderful welcome he must be enjoying right now! Thank you, Billy Graham. And. Lord, may you please come soon for the rest of us.

Comment

Thought to myself sometime ago that, IMHO, Billy Graham may represent a modern day mirror of Methuselah and Noah.....
              His 1983 book "Approaching Hoofbeats: The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse" piqued my interest in Biblical prophecy...

Comment

For a long time, many believed the Rapture would occur following Billyís death. I wonder.

Iíím so happy for Billy and his wife. But Iíím so sad for us. It seems a little darker now that heíís gone.

Well done, Mr. Graham.
                Diane
                Psalm 108:1 - my heart is determined.

#T h e C o m i n g C h r i s t M o v i e

#S c r i p t u r e S e e d s

Comment

I can't help but think of Methuselah here, God's mercy and patience was demonstrated by how long Methuselah lived.

Was watching one of his rallies on God TV here in UK just the other night, then I hear today that he's gone. I hope his departure was akin to Methuselah and God spared him as long as he could before moving to the end, so that he could get his mission and message completed.

Meantime, Billy will be where he hopefully took millions of others right now

Comment

He's able to hear those words that we all long to hear: "Well done my good and faithful servant."

Comment

Is there a Christian out there that hasn't been touched by Billy Graham in some way? I dont know if his death has any prophetic consequences, but it sure does feel like it at this moment.

Comment

I've got tears in my eyes over this news and don't quite know why. I think I'm full of a mixture of sadness and happiness, happiness for him for sure.
                        Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

Me too Tall Timbers. I followed his health the past few years. I knew it was close. I tried to steel myself against it, but it didnít prevent the tears.
                          Diane
                          Psalm 108:1 - my heart is determined.

#T h e C o m i n g C h r i s t M o v i e

#S c r i p t u r e S e e d s

Comment

I just thought of he and George Shea striking up a rendition of "Just As I Am" when he hit the gates of heaven!!! With his ailing health and age for the past decade, it's so bittersweet for his family. I remember well almost 5 years ago seeing my mom so close to death and asking God to let her come on home. I didn't want to lose her, but didn't want her to linger and suffer anymore. But it only softens the grief a little bit. Still have to get used to having no parents and being an "orphan".
                            As for hoping the news outlets spreading the news and inadvertently getting out the gospel, I decided to check the fake news networks this am, as FOX was carrying coverage of Graham. AND, DRUM ROLL, 🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁, you guessed it, ALL of them still vomiting up the Russian "collusion" garbage. Just one small "box" on the upper screen that said Graham had died.
                            Maybe they will carry his funeral, but only to film Obama, HRC, etc., and insult "others". We'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by madcat View Post
                              I just thought of he and George Shea striking up a rendition of "Just As I Am" when he hit the gates of heaven!!! With his ailing health and age for the past decade, it's so bittersweet for his family. I remember well almost 5 years ago seeing my mom so close to death and asking God to let her come on home. I didn't want to lose her, but didn't want her to linger and suffer anymore. But it only softens the grief a little bit. Still have to get used to having no parents and being an "orphan".
                              As for hoping the news outlets spreading the news and inadvertently getting out the gospel, I decided to check the fake news networks this am, as FOX was carrying coverage of Graham. AND, DRUM ROLL, 🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁, you guessed it, ALL of them still vomiting up the Russian "collusion" garbage. Just one small "box" on the upper screen that said Graham had died.
                              Maybe they will carry his funeral, but only to film Obama, HRC, etc., and insult "others". We'll see.
                              Im hearing it's being talked about on social media at least. I don't have Facebook so I wouldn't know.
                              The dogs are barking, someone is knocking on the door...

Please pray for Lindsey's salvation

Comment

Working...
                              X