Mass Shooting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mass Shooting

A horrific mass shooting took place today at a Florida school - pray!!
    http://www.foxnews.com/

I just saw this! I'm praying for the families!

Comment

Praying
      Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

I am very dismayed by this and praying Hard
        The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me.... Living for Jesus - Listening for the Trumpet

:snoopy

Comment

While Zuckerberg is making sure nobody (anyone other than Christians of course) is offended, they NEVER seem to notice
          these obvious psychos on all their platforms? Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't FB own Instagram? It would seem like
          it's purposely ignored when there's been incident after incident where you can immediately go ,after the fact, and it's clear
          that there is a major problem??? The school also knew there was a huge problem with this kid who had previously
          threatened other students. Feel so saddened by this senseless crime

Comment

Devastating . My heart aches for these families..

Comment

Uh huh.... Now we learn that this specific plan was posted on YouTube and all reported more than five months ago!
              Are you wondering who's on our side by now? There was no excuse for this....

Comment

Originally posted by logosone View Post
                Uh huh.... Now we learn that this specific plan was posted on YouTube and all reported more than five months ago!
                Are you wondering who's on our side by now? There was no excuse for this....
                SO predictable. Left is saying "Trump and republicans have blood on their hands". Didn't take long for the lefty whackos to come out of their caves and start the same old STALE attack. So exactly where WAS the supposed "monitoring" of terrorist language by our illustrious FBI, CIA, NSA, etc.??????
                Oh yeah, didn't serve their agenda.

Comment

Too busy trying to figure out how to get rid of Trump & Bibi...

Comment

Originally posted by logosone View Post
                    Too busy trying to figure out how to get rid of Trump & Bibi...
                    EXACTLY! Please forgive my shout, but you typed what I was thinking, when I heard they investigated his post but could not find out who he was.
                    for the wounded, for families of wounded and of lost loved ones.
                    John 10:27-30 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. I and the Father are one.

Comment

The FBI is history man. They have time to cover for Hillary and the Obama Gang, but couldn't stop this kid. Ridiculous.

Comment

So sad for the families of the victims. Far too many shootings.
                        Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. Psalm 84:10

Comment

Originally posted by cricket55 View Post
                          So sad for the families of the victims. Far too many shootings.
                          This is so terrible. Many are calling "false flag," (again, a heinous crime can still be committed while driving an agenda), but my goodness.. how incredibly devastating for these families.

I did catch a headline that caught my eye.. "Gabby Giffords Reacts to Florida Shooting, Pushes ‘Peace and Safety’ Through Gun Control"

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...un-free-zones/

1 Thessalonians 5:3-4 . While people are saying, "Peace and safety," destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape. But you, brothers and sisters, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief.

Comment

Originally posted by pixelpusher View Post
                            The FBI is history man. They have time to cover for Hillary and the Obama Gang, but couldn't stop this kid. Ridiculous.

Theyr'e too busy committing treason and trying to overthrow a lawfully elected president to be bothered with going after mass murderers.

Comment

I did catch a headline that caught my eye.. "Gabby Giffords Reacts to Florida Shooting, Pushes ‘Peace and Safety’Through Gun Control"

Yeah, there it is again..... Let's put it in perspective of the public school and where this current call is coming from. People who don't have kids in real-time, now days schools don't have a clue what's really goin' on.

There are some great teachers and many examples of above & beyond performance, but there's more than massive evidence
                              this institution is a figment of imagination of what it was. Maybe you have noticed that we now have cameras aimed in every direction
                              from every angle capturing every movement and sound in every public place. Only one place is left that is off limits: Public School Classrooms.
                              Why do we suppose that is? Well, when they're asking your 6th grader to do written reports on abortion, tranny bathrooms, illegal immigration

and gun control, they would rather not have an official record. Besides the all too common unqualified teacher to be there and fail to report
                              homicidal maniacs in our kids midst, that would be much too disturbing for us to handle. Here's your SSRI's, and your safe space....

Comment

Working...
                              X