Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

Charges recommended for Netanyahu

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charges recommended for Netanyahu

What do you all make of this? I had no idea he was under any investigation? https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/13/w...orruption.html
    Above all else, guard your heart, for it is the wellspring of life~Proverbs 4:23

The world's liberal globalists have been trying to get rid of Bibi for a long time now. Praying for Bibi
    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

I believe it was Sean Hannity's radio show, where I heard Carolyn Glick (with J Post) talking about this yesterday, and comparing it to Trump. Netanyahu has been going through this since he was re-elected and it has to do with a business relationship with someone (I think in the US), that gave him some bottles of pink champagne and one other product. So they are trying to convict him for bribery, etc.
      But in their system of gov. there is no congress to provide oversight, so they just get a majority to vote against him and he's out. Not looking good for him at this point, and if he is put out, the left will take over. Which means there will be no one who will stand up to Iran.
      Pretty dangerous times for both our countries.

Comment

Adding prayers for BiBi.
        Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. Psalm 84:10

Comment

Originally posted by madcat View Post
          I believe it was Sean Hannity's radio show, where I heard Carolyn Glick (with J Post) talking about this yesterday, and comparing it to Trump. Netanyahu has been going through this since he was re-elected and it has to do with a business relationship with someone (I think in the US), that gave him some bottles of pink champagne and one other product. So they are trying to convict him for bribery, etc.

But in their system of gov. there is no congress to provide oversight, so they just get a majority to vote against him and he's out. Not looking good for him at this point, and if he is put out, the left will take over. Which means there will be no one who will stand up to Iran.
          Pretty dangerous times for both our countries.

Well, its a parliamentary system, so what might happen is some else, probably from Netanyahu's cabinet would take over as Prime Minister, but certainly not the left. If a Tory PM resigns in the UK, like PM Cameron did, another Tory Theresa May takes over. Same thing here. What they would of course want to worry about is what happens at the next elections.

Comment

I thought it was interesting especially in light of whats going on with Syria and Iran right now. Whether its true or not, time will tell. Though I hope not. Ive always really liked Bibi. God knows.
            Above all else, guard your heart, for it is the wellspring of life~Proverbs 4:23

Comment

Originally posted by SumSam View Post

Well, its a parliamentary system, so what might happen is some else, probably from Netanyahu's cabinet would take over as Prime Minister, but certainly not the left. If a Tory PM resigns in the UK, like PM Cameron did, another Tory Theresa May takes over. Same thing here. What they would of course want to worry about is what happens at the next elections.
              Thanks for the info. Wasn't sure how that worked in their system of gov.

Comment

Update on this subject came this am from Amir Tsarfati regarding Netanyahu. Basically, he says this is equivalent to the witch hunt against Trump by the same OWO elites, and that the media claims of imminent indictment/resignation is "baloney". But he also had a great update on what is going on with the players of Ezekiel 38, and especially things the US is doing that we just don't hear about in our fake news.
                https://youtu.be/LpdGKEekwLU

Comment

Thanks madcat for the link/info from Amir! We are informed, thank you to our people who love our great God and his children.
                  John 10:27-30 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Fatherís hand. I and the Father are one.

Comment

Way BBC reporting on the newst this morning also Israel 24 they making Bibi look like Godfather

Comment

Originally posted by SevenofNine View Post
                      Way BBC reporting on the newst this morning also Israel 24 they making Bibi look like Godfather
                      In light of the BBC basically being in the back pocket of their new "heritage" Muslims, I'm not surprised. I just totally rely on Amir Tsarfati's updates, since he's a Christian and has a biblical view, as well as has his finger on the pulse of the the Israeli gov. and military. Israel has their own "far left" faction that is just as bad as ours. No wonder so many Jews will be blind-sided by Ezekiel 38, and fall for the anti-christ's garbage (as well as the US).

Comment

Well there some charges go back to 1990s when he was first in office question I got question how they didn't charge the dude kinda remind me of Law and Order episode ONCE

Comment

Working...
                        X