Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cindy S. View Post
    I like to watch End of the Age with Erwin Baxter and Reuters too
    Irwin Baxter, End of the Age, is Oneness Pentecostal. For anyone who might not know, this group denies the Trinity.
    sigpic
    -Lynn

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn View Post

Irwin Baxter, End of the Age, is Oneness Pentecostal. For anyone who might not know, this group denies the Trinity.
      I haven't watched him long enough to pick up on that. I am fascinated with his take on Daniel and the end times. I will watch with discernment.
      Thankyou
      The dogs are barking, someone is knocking on the door...

Please pray for Lindsey's salvation

Comment

Originally posted by Cindy S. View Post

I haven't watched him long enough to pick up on that. I am fascinated with his take on Daniel and the end times. I will watch with discernment.
        Thankyou
        You're very welcome, Cindy. A teacher who you can trust is Dr. Arnold Fruchtenbaum. Also, Dr. Andy Woods had a great study on Daniel in the last several months. He's pastor of Sugarland Bible Church in Texas. My husband and I met him in Duluth MN last fall where he spoke at a conference. Most people are fascinated with prophecy, but we have to be discerning, as you say. It seems to me at least that the leaders from false groups are more titillating yo our ears. Of course, that's what they want to be, kind of hyper-excited, etc., as it keeps viewers tuned in for their next installment of the latest news.
        Blessings on your week, Cindy!
        💕 Lynn
        sigpic
        -Lynn

Comment

Originally posted by TRex2 View Post
          The only problem I have with those sites is the Raw Data Repeated Endlessly (new acronym! RDRE).

Do you mean the same stories posted many times? If so, itís not so bad thanks to their algorithm of what rises to the top of the message board.

Comment

Originally posted by MilkyWay View Post

Do you mean the same stories posted many times? If so, itís not so bad thanks to their algorithm of what rises to the top of the message board.
            I haven't looked at those sites (other than researching a particular event) for years,
            thanks for the update. I'll check them again.

Comment

Anyone aware of the "Qanon" or simply "Q" phenomenon?

Possible wild conspiracy theory, possible military intelligence group working with President Trump to root out treasonous bureaucrats in the civilian intelligence and law enforcement agencies and to end child trafficking and such.

Comment

I follow JustInformed who does "Q" updates. He is a Christian, but of course, no one really knows the root of "Q Anon". Many speculate he/she is current or former military intelligence, and he does seem to have a track record better than just " guessing". Another one who does "Q" updates is "the Praying Medic. Again take it all with a grain of salt.
                My take before the election is that if Trump were elected, ALL hell would break loose. Can't say I have been disappointed, but the extreme madness and vitriol on the left has surpassed anything I could have imagined. God is at work here, and He will bring to light the atrocities of the SWAMP, if it will accomplish His purpose. Either way, with the left determined to bring down a duly elected president, this won't end well if we aren't raptured soon.
                I wish we could see D.C. Corruption be exposed, whatever that entails, but honestly, there wouldn't be a handful of people left to run the country if all the evil came to light. And who would prosecute??? The foxes guarding the henhouse??

I want to go HOME----------

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Comment

Isaiah 65:17

Things that seem vitally important these days--and, frankly, are indeed vitally important in a temporal sense--we won't even remember in the new earth.

Comment

Working...
                  X