Where to go, who to believe?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to go, who to believe?

Just reading the Turkey invades Syria thread and it brought up a good point. What do people use for their news sources? Fox seems to be shifting to the left, so I'm looking elsewhere. Where is a good source for getting the real story and all the stories? I didn't want to bring this up in the Turkey/Syria thread as I didn't want to hijack it - I think that news story will grow some legs. I know we have a list of unacceptable news sources but in these last days maybe a companion thread (sticky) of good ones? Maybe we can compile that list from this thread? Please use the format

Name, URL, Free/Paid, One line description (like good for Israel/US/World/religious news).

I'll compile a list (if we get enough) and see if it earns sticky status.
    Last edited by BAF; January 26th, 2018, 01:56 PM. Reason: Add Free/Paid to format

Except for Hannity, and Laura Ingram, I stick to OAN for news. Nothing that would give you a religious slant, but just straight news. However "Fox and Friends" in the early am is also decent. For news about Israel and the Middle East, I follow "Behold Israel" (Amir Tsarfati), and weekly updates from
    J.D. Farag.

Comment

We usually watch Hannity, sometimes Tucker Carlson and Laura Ingraham. Sean has been reporting on the "Russia" collusion and Fusion One GPS actually involving Clinton and the Democrats for about a year now. Of course, the Left has called him insane. Now that Congress seems to finally be investigating it and will hopefully start prosecuting people, the lamestream media is still MIA. There's even the possibility that a REAL investigation may be opened against the Clintons - Hillary for the emails and both of them for their illegal shenanigans with the Clinton Foundation. This is all way bigger, worse, and more corrupt that Watergate ever was! As Herman Cain says, "People are going to jail." Hopefully, one of them will be Hillary Clinton because she - and Bill - have gotten away, quite possibly literally, with murder for way too long.

Comment

I'll stick with Fox News, as I have for about 15 years now. IMHO, there is as much danger in going too far right as there is going too far Left. I consider myself somewhere right of center. Look how Jesus dealt with the Pharisee's, He called them a brood of viper's because they were burdening the people with ridiculous laws that they themselves did not keep.
        2 Timothy 3:16 All Scripture is inspired by God, and is profitable for teaching, for rebuking, for correcting, for training in righteousness.

Comment

I stick with most of Fox News, although they are changing. I also like OAN.
          1 Thessalonians 5:4 (New International Version)

4But you, brothers, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief.

Comment

Yes, OAN here, too.
            1 Thessalonians 5:4 (New International Version)

4But you, brothers, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief.

Comment

I understand, I don't trust any of the news networks (FOX included) anymore. They all have biased agendas, and are slanted towards them. I still get most of my daily news from FNC and FOX.com though.

J.D. Farag as Madcat suggested is great for weekly prophecy updates. Hal Lindsey as well. And I've been exploring some christian watchman YouTube channels. But you have to be careful, there is a lot of fake news there and fake Christians as well. Be a berean.

Edited to add: I've also started watching CBN news on YouTube.
              Last edited by Prodigal Son; February 13th, 2018, 11:18 AM.

That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
              And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Philippians 2:10-11

Comment

I assume, when I see OAN, that it refers to One America News Network, or is there another?

Comment

Originally posted by TRex2 View Post
                  I assume, when I see OAN, that it refers to One America News Network, or is there another?
                  Hi TRex2!!! Had not seen you post in awhile...hope you are doing okay!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TRex2 View Post
                    Yes, One America News . Love Liz Wheeler!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sunshine View Post
                      Hi TRex2!!! Had not seen you post in awhile...hope you are doing okay!!!
                      Been getting by. Back around the time the forum was down, I moved up into the mountains in Arkansas.

Originally posted by madcat View Post
                      Yes, One America News . Love Liz Wheeler!!!!
                      Thanks.

Comment

I like to watch End of the Age with Erwin Baxter and Reuters too
                        The dogs are barking, someone is knocking on the door...

Please pray for Lindsey's salvation

Comment

John Haller

Comment

I only trust CNN and the New York Times for real, true news that I can count on and with no bias whatsoever.

😜😜 Har.

For real though, I love The Conservative Treehouse and, as weird as it sounds, I love reddit for the Donald Trump message board. There are over half a million subscribers constantly perusing the news and parsing the real vs fake news articles.

Comment

Originally posted by MilkyWay View Post
                              I only trust CNN and the New York Times for real, true news that I can count on and with no bias whatsoever.

😜😜 Har.

For real though, I love The Conservative Treehouse and, as weird as it sounds, I love reddit for the Donald Trump message board. There are over half a million subscribers constantly perusing the news and parsing the real vs fake news articles.
                              The only problem I have with those sites is the Raw Data Repeated Endlessly (new acronym! RDRE).

Comment

Working...
                              X