No announcement yet.

BREAKING NEWS: Jordan captures ISIS cell plotting “massive” terror attack on the kingdom.

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BREAKING NEWS: Jordan captures ISIS cell plotting “massive” terror attack on the kingdom.

Jordan captures ISIS cell plotting “massive” terror attack on the kingdom. News comes as White House announces VP Pence will soon visit Jordan as well as Egypt and Israel.

Jordanian intelligence and security officials have just announced that they recently captured a cell of 17 Islamic State operatives allegedly plotting to launch catastrophic attacks to destabilize the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan.

The dramatic series of arrests were actually made in November and are only now being made public.

The news of the disruption of the chilling and massive ISIS plot comes just as the White House announced that Vice President Mike Pence is coming to the epicenter this month and will visit not only Egypt and Israel but Jordan, as well. Counter-terrorism will be a key element of the V.P.’s policy agenda.

It's always good to learn that a Daesh cell has been taken out.
    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

And another terrorist bites the dust......

Presently, Jordan faces trouble on every front. ISIS has its sights on Jordan and is pressing in from the north and northeast from strongholds in Syria and Iraq. ISIS has sympathizers inside of Jordan, like they do in Iraq and Syria. The Iraqi and Syrian partisans played a significant role in the expansion of ISIS into those countries. The ISIS supporters in Jordan, like their Iraqi and Syrian counterparts, embrace the same goal of an Islamic State in the Levant (ISIL), which is another acronym that ISIS goes by.
      Therefore behold, the days are coming,” says the LORD, “That I will cause to be heard an alarm of war In Rabbah
      (Amman, Jordan)
      of the Ammonites; It shall be a desolate mound, And her villages shall be burned with fire. Then Israel shall take possession of his
      inheritance,” says the LORD.
      (Jer. 49:2-3, NKJV)

Keep praying for our President, VP Pence and cabinet members, security team,etc. they need it.
        John 10:27-30 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. I and the Father are one.