Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Personal Testimony regarding New Age/Occult/Evolution and the downward spiral

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    My understanding is that when one assumes the yoga poses you are worshiping the Hindu god. If one is a Christian, why would you want to worship the Hindu god????? This really baffles me. I once watched a video of a yogi (I think that is what you call them) and he was saying that when you do yoga it is a spiritual experience and that folks who think it is not do not really understand yoga. He also said that they have been shocked at how easy it has been to infiltrate the Christian church through Christians aligning themselves with yoga. Listening to a yogi talk about what yoga is was a very educational. I think folks should educate themselves about this issue especially as it is infiltrating our schools and even the military.

    Comment


    • #17
      What is truth?

      I once pondered on this for a long while, before I became a Christian, before I was a catholic and before I was a new ager. What is truth? the same question pontious pilate(?) asked Jesus on the cross. Before I became a Christian I loved the new age teaching, It was soooo ADDICTING. A lot of stuff, like spirit guides and most importantly the 5th dimension and new earth, ahh the beauty of excitement for what was too come. The more meditation I did the "higher" my consciousness expnded. I started having a sense of peace, that was until one of my best internet websites, simonarich.com (I dare yoou to go to it, before she was posting stuff all about spirit guides and yoga) Said that meditation, yoga and all that led to hell. I was surprised, after a long time of thinking and a lot of fear that maybe she was right, I left new age and became a catholic, and from gotquestions, I became a true chriistian.


      Although while I was a catholic, I could refer to myself like the centurion who feared God, and because of that, was presented the gospel I think. God is not slack concerning his promises. He said "seek me, and you will find me", I don't remember the passage though. That is why I can NEVER EVER doubt the lord for more than an hour or two. because I have seen personally the deception and demonic energy of satan, and the saving power of Jesus Christ. Truly he is a God to serve. A just but VERY merciful God who loves his children.

      I also found out (again I don't remember these passage details) about this in the bible "the heart is desperately wicked above all else who can trust it?" I questioned myself, if the heart is wicked, and new age teaches that you should use your heart for discernment, how can you trust it?

      And later on, I found out, that I was also saved because of my awesome mother who prays for me every single night, praying for the blood of Jesus to always be over me (that's why the demons couldn't truly control me) bless her.

      Thank you Jesus My lord and our only God!! To whom shall we go? praise to his mighty name!

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by edgar king View Post
        I once pondered on this for a long while, before I became a Christian, before I was a catholic and before I was a new ager. What is truth? the same question pontious pilate(?) asked Jesus on the cross. Before I became a Christian I loved the new age teaching, It was soooo ADDICTING. A lot of stuff, like spirit guides and most importantly the 5th dimension and new earth, ahh the beauty of excitement for what was too come. The more meditation I did the "higher" my consciousness expnded. I started having a sense of peace, that was until one of my best internet websites, simonarich.com (I dare yoou to go to it, before she was posting stuff all about spirit guides and yoga) Said that meditation, yoga and all that led to hell. I was surprised, after a long time of thinking and a lot of fear that maybe she was right, I left new age and became a catholic, and from gotquestions, I became a true chriistian.


        Although while I was a catholic, I could refer to myself like the centurion who feared God, and because of that, was presented the gospel I think. God is not slack concerning his promises. He said "seek me, and you will find me", I don't remember the passage though. That is why I can NEVER EVER doubt the lord for more than an hour or two. because I have seen personally the deception and demonic energy of satan, and the saving power of Jesus Christ. Truly he is a God to serve. A just but VERY merciful God who loves his children.

        I also found out (again I don't remember these passage details) about this in the bible "the heart is desperately wicked above all else who can trust it?" I questioned myself, if the heart is wicked, and new age teaches that you should use your heart for discernment, how can you trust it?

        And later on, I found out, that I was also saved because of my awesome mother who prays for me every single night, praying for the blood of Jesus to always be over me (that's why the demons couldn't truly control me) bless her.

        Thank you Jesus My lord and our only God!! To whom shall we go? praise to his mighty name!
        Welcome to RR forum! There are lots of great Christians here who believe Jesus is the ONLY way to God, and that He is indeed the one, true, God.

        I was never into new age, but I have been demonically attacked, and so just like you, I KNOW Jesus is real. I know evil is real as I have seen it. And I know Jesus is real because He saved me from it, continues to, and whether Christians know it or not, He does continue to save all of us from attacks by satan and his minions. Satan stands at God's Throne accusing us, and he has lots to work with because we all of us do sin. But Jesus is also there at God's Throne, interceding for us, protecting us from satan's accusations and attacks. Because of what Jesus did when He died on the cross for us, shedding His perfect and sinless blood, and offering eternal forgiveness to anyone who will accept it; and His Blood covers the sin that is inherent in us, the sin that is a part of our DNA, in our blood since Adam and Eve corrupted us.

        For those of us who know Jesus, one day we will indeed be perfect, just as God originally created us to be, as Adam and Eve were before they sinned. We will be like Jesus who is God become man, came to Earth and died for us, and 3 days later rose again perfect, immortal, in His God Given Glorified Body. We will one day have the same body, just like Jesus has now, and that is so exciting to think about!

        Until we do though, we are saved by grace through Jesus, who is all merciful, whose shed human blood, except His blood was perfect instead of being corrupted like ours is, and His Blood covers our sinful flesh and blood, and because of that we can be reconciled to God! And God sees us just as He sees Jesus, as perfect! When one sits and truly thinks about it, what Jesus has done for us, there are just no words to express the gratitude felt, the love felt, the excitement, the amazing thing He did for us. Without Him, we would all of us have a one way ticket to Hell, no matter what. Because of Him we are redeemed!

        Praise God that you have found Jesus, are no longer involved in the new age lie which leads straight to Hell, and no longer being deceived by Catholicism, which is also full of idol worship. I didn't know of Simona Rich when she was still a new ager, but I came across her on you tube because my daughter is currently involved, not sure how deeply, into all of this new age lies that Simona used to be involved in. I have watched her videos (not all of them), and I can tell that she knows Jesus now as her Lord and Savior, and I think God is using her to reach other people who are currently deceived by new age, to tell truth to them, and because of her past involvement she is able to better witness to other's who are still stuck in new age occult.

        Just like your mom prayed for you, I pray for my daughter, and all of my children. I have faith in the Lord and I know that right now because of my prayers and my pleading to Him for the souls of my children, and especially my oldest who is in all this new age stuff, that He is protecting her. I also pray that whatever it takes, so be it, to show my oldest the only TRUTH, Jesus Christ. If it takes her being demonically attacked so that she will realize just how evil what she is doing is, let it happen. Because what is most important, is that she will turn to Jesus, and I believe we are indeed living in end times, and so time is running out.

        Your mother's prayers didn't save you, Jesus did. Your mother's prayers surely helped though, as Jesus hears us and He answers the prayers of His Children whom He loves so very much. He is amazing! He is LORD! There is NO doubt and I praise Him for taking all the doubt I used to have away. I asked Him to and He did! Again, because He loves me (us) and He hears our prayers!

        Comment


        • #19
          Thank you

          Thanks for the info. God bless you

          Comment


          • #20
            Right

            "Your mother's prayers didn't save you, Jesus did".

            very correct tiffany, Jesus did. Men am I lucky, my new approach if I see a new ager who can communicate with spirits is to start casting the demons out of them. When they die they will be expecting to enter the "5th dimension" but to their avail it will be someplace much much worse

            Pride is a subtle disease
            arrogance is a subtle killer
            But rejection of truth is the mother of all deaths.
            I used to hate Christians, especially the roman catholics,, about their silly views about people going to hell if they didn't obey ALL COMMANDMENTS BEFORE DEATH. I never had a personal relationship with Jesus, that's why I delved into the evil occult, sugarcoated in honey.

            Last thing, if your a pastor now (I'm aiming to be one if its Gods will) PREACH the gospel FIRST before all things to your church members before going into other church acivities, because if you don't, the devil may have his hand on them who are not saved, and that would be a bad thing.


            [/QUOTE]

            Comment


            • #21
              The dvd series opened my eyes to how satan has really taken control of the music industry.
              koalie,
              He really has. It bugs me to no end because some of the songs he's influenced sound soooooo good...until you listen to the lyrics. Then it's like, nope, time to turn the channel.

              That, combined with songs of a _exual nature, and we don't have much to pick from. Sigh.

              YSIC,
              Diane
              Diane
              Psalm 108:1 - my heart is determined.

              #T h e C o m i n g C h r i s t M o v i e

              #S c r i p t u r e S e e d s


              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by poc4dw View Post
                koalie,
                He really has. It bugs me to no end because some of the songs he's influenced sound soooooo good...until you listen to the lyrics. Then it's like, nope, time to turn the channel.

                That, combined with songs of a _exual nature, and we don't have much to pick from. Sigh.

                YSIC,
                Diane
                It's interesting too note as well how many of the artists admit to "channeling spirits" when they write songs. The Beatles, Led Zepplin (especially "Stairway to Heaven"). Current artist like Jay Z Beyoncé and lady Gaga (who states she channeled her aunt to write her new album.) and when you dig into their lyrics it gets creepier.
                Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by BorrowedTime View Post
                  It's interesting too note as well how many of the artists admit to "channeling spirits" when they write songs. The Beatles, Led Zepplin (especially "Stairway to Heaven"). Current artist like Jay Z Beyoncé and lady Gaga (who states she channeled her aunt to write her new album.) and when you dig into their lyrics it gets creepier.
                  There are too many dark and satanic songs in the music industry to mention. Many of them have catchy rhythms and beats that make the listener fond of it. An example of this is Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen. Read the lyrics to that song and tell me it's not satanic.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by BorrowedTime View Post
                    I thought I would share personal experience of my life up till I was saved in October and how this world got this way because of the lies from Satan. I apologize for any rambling and also am not promoting any of these satanic lies but just to share where I was. So armor on Ephesians 6:10-18

                    When I was a kid in school I attended a protestant church. Evolution being the main focus in schools. I did my best to stick to the Word but as a naïve child I was easily swayed by the "who says a day of creation to God didn't mean a million in human time?' All it takes for the bucket to start losing water is a crack in it. By not studying the Bible and proper science it eventually lead to a point where I questioned everything in it even Jesus Christ since after all "man" wrote the Bible.
                    What I was unaware of at the time was that little bit of doubt was all that was needed for Satan to shatter me.

                    Time goes by and I am eventually lead into yoga. With the chanting and controlled breathing of it what seems innocent on the outside is definitely not. What I "learned" in yoga was how to channel my "spirit energy" and focus and become "one with the universe" which after all was quite appeasing since now at this time I believe myself to be but an insignificant speck in it. Looking back I can see what I was doing was "ritualistic chanting" and channeling demons. People are eager to reject the idea of channeling demons because of the "peace" it brings but it's still poison in the carrot. I "learned" from this the need to "unite and love and tolerate" this world and live in peace.

                    After now my second indoctrination I went looking for the world's answers on the afterlife. What I found was enough to keep me away from the Truth. Quantum Mechanics, spirit energy, and a plethora of answers. Needless to say not one lead to Christ. In fact, they all made it clear that He was the wrong one. Allah, Buddha, Hinduism and "Jesus is one way to get to God" but not one way accepted that Jesus was the only way. What I learned from watching the news (religiously) was that "evangelicals" are nut jobs. I know the truth now but that's not were I was at.

                    When I started looking into New Age I started looking into Alistair Crowley and Thelma (New Age really is Thelma but mild). I'm not going to preach their messages but there are a couple of points I do want to make. Symbolism means everything and everything is meant to expose it to people frequently enough that eventually it becomes normal, accepted and even practiced. There were a couple of things that I realized while practicing it that made me start to look elsewhere.

                    1) Christians are absolutely not accepted. It baffled me how Muslims, Jewish Hindu and whatever were ok but destroying Christianity was a number one objective. A big part of it is internally by means of infiltration. That was something that now as we see "churches" preaching New Age ideology with some "Jesus on top" it's obvious.

                    2) If you go back and look at what a lot of some of the nastiest people in history believed New Age is at the center. Hitler believed in all of the above and used propaganda to weaken his people and get them on board. If not force was authorized.

                    Those two things had me start rethinking my approach about the Bible. The reason I point out the two above is because God showed Himself to me when I was seeking Him how these two things are leading us to the Revelation One World Religion and the antichrist WILL use force to demand worship.

                    The other reason I bring this up is recently there has been a lot of talk and buzz regarding Lady Gaga and her Super Bowl performance. One of the things I implore people to do is look at how music is heavily focused on

                    1) "Star child" themes
                    2) animalistic behavior (violence, sexual immorality and doing what YOU want)
                    3) love and tolerance

                    You definitely need to research and look into what an artist believes in and the lyrical content of a song. Because of the world's thirsting for "enlightenment" their ears get tickled when they say god in a song. A look into their lyrics/personal life easily will show whom most of them mean. There are now "Christian" churches who even preach becoming one with god and those churches are bigger than Biblically sound churches.

                    This post may have little relevance to long time members but to Lurkers or anyone who stumbles upon it maybe it will help. All the answers ARE in the Bible. There is more than enough science to back up and reasonably support it. Cling to your Bible. If God is with us no one can be against us!
                    Hi Borrowed Time. Reading your post of what your beliefs used to be sounds a lot like my son now. My son also does yoga chanting. His wife is Buddhist in which he also believes. He believes the bible is a myth. My heart is heavy for their salvation. They have two son's 4 and 5 in which their mother does not want me telling them about Jesus. I will continue to pray for them. I'm not sure if I should be trying to evangelize to them since their hearts are not open to Jesus. Thank you for sharing your story.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      I am grateful for this post as I have been asked to speak about my bondage in the new age religion I was involved in back in the mid 80's. Christ did rescue me . I am to speak to middle school girls at an area church on lies of the devil. I have not spoken and given my testimony for over 15 yrs now but it looks like God is not done with me yet. Please all those that have relatives involved in this occult continue to pray and give God's Word, Jesus is the answer.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X