No announcement yet.

Anyone With Unsaved Spouse?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please pray for my situation too. I can relate to some of the things posted... but my situation is a bit different. Please pray for Godly wisdom for me and Gods peace

Comment

Originally posted by child of God View Post
      Please pray for my situation too. I can relate to some of the things posted... but my situation is a bit different. Please pray for Godly wisdom for me and Gods peace

I am lifting you up in prayer along with your situation, child of God, know that you are not alone, that God will make a way where it appears to be no way at times. Lord, please give child of God your wisdom & guide their steps, please restrengthen child of God daily, physically, emotionally & mentally to keep going through, make a way where there appears to be no way Lord, like only you can do. Wrap your loving arms & presence around child of God & fill child of God with your perfect peace like only you can Lord. You are in complete control Father God, no matter what we see, hear or feel Lord, let us never forget this. I thank you for all you are doing in child of God's life, with their family, all those around & involved, you know who they are Lord & every detail, for you know every hair upon their head. For your Glory Lord. In your mighty & precious name Lord Jesus. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen

We Love Him Because He First Loved Us

1 John 4:19

Comment

Originally posted by child of God View Post

Comment

I hear you all

I appreciate all of you sharing such personal journey's. Our lives are a journey, and as such I have come a long way...a long way to go. Married to a RCC for almost 20 years. So we share a lot of similar differences in the way our spouses were raised. My husband and I share a lot of simple living ideology. He has taught me much of patience, about patience, in his way, and I am truly grateful. I know he is a very reliable and kind person. Due to his health needs, I am not able to leave and visit a church in another town, the only one in our village is RCC. We haven't been there in years. It doesn't meet out needs. Unlike some of you, I don't have a date, where I can say, I was saved on.... I can only say, it's been a long, slow, quiet walk, and has brought a great change in my outlook on many things. Our upbringing, seems to have the most impact on all of us, through out our lives. The good and the bad. With God's help we change, thankfully to much better people. We are ardent readers of the news, and follow world news closely. We are both hoping for the Lord's return soon. Please keep us in your prayers, many issues and God knows what they are. Thank you all, May Jesus bless you as you pray for each other too.

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
            I appreciate all of you sharing such personal journey's. Our lives are a journey, and as such I have come a long way...a long way to go. Married to a RCC for almost 20 years. So we share a lot of similar differences in the way our spouses were raised. My husband and I share a lot of simple living ideology. He has taught me much of patience, about patience, in his way, and I am truly grateful. I know he is a very reliable and kind person. Due to his health needs, I am not able to leave and visit a church in another town, the only one in our village is RCC. We haven't been there in years. It doesn't meet out needs. Unlike some of you, I don't have a date, where I can say, I was saved on.... I can only say, it's been a long, slow, quiet walk, and has brought a great change in my outlook on many things. Our upbringing, seems to have the most impact on all of us, through out our lives. The good and the bad. With God's help we change, thankfully to much better people. We are ardent readers of the news, and follow world news closely. We are both hoping for the Lord's return soon. Please keep us in your prayers, many issues and God knows what they are. Thank you all, May Jesus bless you as you pray for each other too.

We Love Him Because He First Loved Us

1 John 4:19

Comment

Married to a Catholic wife

Hello all, I was saved when I met my wife but was never rooted in a goid church or surrounded by believers, being that I was in the AF active duty, it was hard to live godly. I figured that since she was a church her that we could start living according to God's way but I slowly realized that nothing was different than when we were dating and living world. We have four children since then and I do not attend her catholic church and have been bringing our children to my church from time to time working on our oldest son who is 11. All our children were baptized I. The Rcc and out two eldest have done there first communion. We live with her widowed mother due to my wife having a health issue and it is hard being surrounded by statues of mary and the pope. Her family is very religious with no resemblance to a saved life other than going to church, they own a bar and grill and have no issues with drinking, cursing or lgbt. I stopped trying to witness to my wife because she feels that I am being judgemental when I bring up the heretical teachings in her church. I just pray and fast and try and be an example of Jesus Christ love to her without condoning her worldly views. Please pray for us. Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Piccolobl View Post
                Hello all, I was saved when I met my wife but was never rooted in a goid church or surrounded by believers, being that I was in the AF active duty, it was hard to live godly. I figured that since she was a church her that we could start living according to God's way but I slowly realized that nothing was different than when we were dating and living world. We have four children since then and I do not attend her catholic church and have been bringing our children to my church from time to time working on our oldest son who is 11. All our children were baptized I. The Rcc and out two eldest have done there first communion. We live with her widowed mother due to my wife having a health issue and it is hard being surrounded by statues of mary and the pope. Her family is very religious with no resemblance to a saved life other than going to church, they own a bar and grill and have no issues with drinking, cursing or lgbt. I stopped trying to witness to my wife because she feels that I am being judgemental when I bring up the heretical teachings in her church. I just pray and fast and try and be an example of Jesus Christ love to her without condoning her worldly views. Please pray for us. Thank you

Welcome to the board, Piccolobi.

Comment

Thanks pixelpusher

Comment

Working...
                  X