Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Praying Muslims block traffic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    But hey, the French are taking a stand on the clothing thing, so all is not lost.
    Don't panic! Just be Rapture Ready.

    Joel 3:2

    I will gather all nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. There I will put them on trial for what they did to my inheritance, my people Israel, because they scattered my people among the nations and divided up my land.

    Comment


    • #17
      But we are a Christian Nation.. No matter what the man in the wh says..and his days are numbered.

      Originally posted by Buzzardhut View Post
      It's happening here as well, not only is America rejecting Israel and welcoming Islam into the country it won't be long for Sharia law and praying Muslims to block traffic in all cities, already happening in New York, America is adding Muslim holidays to the calendar, love depicting Jesus in distasteful situations because they embrace darkness while cursing the light. God is giving this politically correct society what they want and deserve.
      Yours days in office are numbered, Mr. Obama,
      And We will not allow Islam to be in a powerful position in our Country because we are going to take back our nation for Jesus Christ.. We are not France.. We are the United States of America, we need to put back God in our Government, beginning locally.. We can make a difference here.. We need to . How many were in that upper room at Pentecost? There's more of us now that follow Jesus than at that time and they turned the world upside down, No, right side up.. And I believe we will do for our Lord in these last days with the outpouring of His Spirit in revival the same thing.. I believe God is allowing this whole thing so that we would pray, seek His face and be soldiers for Christ in turning the wicked to righteousness with the gospel .. I believe nothing is impossible with God ,and our Faith in God to deliver us from our enemies will happen before the rapture.. Jesus is the same yesterday today and forever, so the Holy Spirit is too, and if they received the outpouring of the Spirit fully back at Pentecost, so can we , and this is so we can to do what is necessary to do in these last days. I pray that I am not here when Islam takes possession of our land, that I will be Raptured, or my time is finished here, but before that day comes I will do all that I can to proclaim the truth and give an answer to everyone who wants to know the hope that is in me.. My pledge to God for the glory of God.
      Thanks for the post, it really helped me to see clearly what I need to do in my walk with Christ in light of the time.
      Iruntherace4Him

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Iruntherace4Him View Post
        Yours days in office are numbered, Mr. Obama,
        And We will not allow Islam to be in a powerful position in our Country because we are going to take back our nation for Jesus Christ..
        We are not France..
        We are the United States of America,
        we need to put back God in our Government, beginning locally..
        We can make a difference here.. We need to .
        How many were in that upper room at Pentecost? There's more of us now that follow Jesus than at that time and they turned the world upside down, No, right side up..
        And I believe we will do for our Lord in these last days with the outpouring of His Spirit in revival the same thing.. I believe God is allowing this whole thing so that we would pray, seek His face and be soldiers for Christ in turning the wicked to righteousness with the gospel ..
        I believe nothing is impossible with God ,and our Faith in God to deliver us from our enemies will happen before the rapture..
        Jesus is the same yesterday today and forever, so the Holy Spirit is too, and if they received the outpouring of the Spirit fully back at Pentecost, so can we , and this is so we can to do what is necessary to do in these last days.
        I pray that I am not here when Islam takes possession of our land, that I will be Raptured, or my time is finished here, but before that day comes I will do all that I can to proclaim the truth and give an answer to everyone who wants to know the hope that is in me..
        My pledge to God for the glory of God.
        Thanks for the post, it really helped me to see clearly what I need to do in my walk with Christ in light of the time.
        Iruntherace4Him



        Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
        Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
        Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

        Comment


        • #19
          ^^ Just to play devil's advocate....what if this is all part of God's Will?

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Christina View Post
            ^^ Just to play devil's advocate....what if this is all part of God's Will?
            If God is bringing judgment He also provides a way of escape



            Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
            Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
            Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Buzzardhut View Post
              If God is bringing judgment He also provides a way of escape
              Yah, hopefully it's what's referred to as the Rapture!

              Comment


              • #22
                They should know better.

                In Harris County (my domain) you can do whatever you want on the corner, AS LONG AS YOU DON'T BLOCK TRAFFIC. If you are even accused of blocking traffic the Law will drag you off.

                Happily, I am still tolerated.

                I'm not welcome at many gas stations, though. Not big fans of Jesus at my former Exxons.

                " I have had an increasing burden to engage in some down and dirty, street evangelism." March 6, 2010

                Isaiah 6:8 I heard the voice of the Lord, saying: “ Whom shall I send, And who will go for Us?”

                Then I said, “Here am I! Send me.”

                Matthew 22:9 NIV
                'So go to the street corners and invite to the banquet anyone you find.’


                I'm praying for you daily!
                I get my Bibles here

                Comment

                Working...
                X