No announcement yet.

One World Church and Oprah Winfrey - 666

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow! I wasn't aware that she attended Bilderberg meetings!!!!

Comment

I believe this news of Oprah ending her show is significant. We are fast approaching a one world government and a one world religion. She will be instrumental in that. She was allowed to gain wealth for one reason only--to promote new age ideas and beliefs. She is a tool for the elite. Things are moving quickly now....now that the global warming scam is out, they are scrambling now.

Comment

Nightelf: Thanks for the post on Oprah ! !

Originally posted by nightelf View Post
        how sad that she took that one attribute, "the lord thy god is a jealous god", and misunderstood it to mean that he "covets" what she has.... And satan used that to turn her against god. Sad that she never sought clarification about god's jealousy, or that no one explained it properly to her.... It seems she still believes that god "covets" rather than the truth that he is jealous for her love and devotion.

Oprah's spiritual influence goes much deeper than one world religion....

According to this website http://www.hollywoodunmasked.com/oprahwinfrey.html
        she has channeled spirits

much more to this article at the link above.
        thanks for the link to the article on oprah ! I heard rumors about her but never saw actual quotes and videos.

Comment

This DOES concern me that she supported and campaigned for President Obama. WHAT was it that she saw, if something other than what the lowly voter saw, in which she felt Obama was the best candidate for Presidency??????

When I watched her during the campaign, I wrote her off as nothing more than a mega rich Hollyweird personality engaging in politics for self promotion and self ego. Now, I fear a darker aspect of her support to the President. AND,,,, I worry even more than he might actually "consult" her about national and international political affairs.

Comment

An occultist Oprah & the President of the USA ? !

This DOES concern me that she supported and campaigned for President Obama. WHAT was it that she saw, if something other than what the lowly voter saw, in which she felt Obama was the best candidate for Presidency??????

When I watched her during the campaign, I wrote her off as nothing more than a mega rich Hollyweird personality engaging in politics for self promotion and self ego. Now, I fear a darker aspect of her support to the President. AND,,,, I worry even more than he might actually "consult" her about national and international political affairs.

Not everyone realizes it, but Adolf Hitler also engaged in the occult (at least according to the History Channel). And we all know what a murderous, insane person he was and how he was in control of millions of innocent people being tortured and/or gassed to death.

The dangers of a President under the influence of the occult is scary.

Comment

Originally posted by IveSeenEvil View Post
              Not everyone realizes it, but Adolf Hitler also engaged in the occult (at least according to the History Channel). And we all know what a murderous, insane person he was and how he was in control of millions of innocent people being tortured and/or gassed to death.
              Not only that, but Hitler was also obsessed with religious artifacts such as the Holy Grail, and sent legions of troops to try to discover them, and return them so Hitler could claim them as his personal trophies.
              My Rapture/Left Behind Message

For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith - and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast.

Comment

She "appeared" to me as being deliberately choosing this New Age "enlightenment". She is so deceived. I pray for her soul!
                sigpic
                My Road Map to Peace...

Comment

Originally posted by LindaLee View Post
                  She "appeared" to me as being deliberately choosing this New Age "enlightenment". She is so deceived. I pray for her soul!
                  As do many of Hollywood, who do so for the sake of 'apperances'.
                  My Rapture/Left Behind Message

For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith - and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast.

Comment

Originally posted by Trance View Post
                    Not only that, but Hitler was also obsessed with religious artifacts such as the Holy Grail, and sent legions of troops to try to discover them, and return them so Hitler could claim them as his personal trophies.
                    You are 100% correct, that is what Hitler did. At one time he wanted to be a priest.

John 3:16
                    For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Comment

2 Timothy 3:6-7

For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ron4jesus View Post
                          Amazing HUH ? She sold her soul to satan for fame and fortune.
                          yes,that question Jesus asked,"what would a man give for his soul" remains true.
                          a eternity of extreme torment would not be worth anything on this earth which will perish. what a sad end for her
                          In God I Trust

Comment

Oprah was friends with Dr Phil....or is, im not sure
                            I wonder if Oprah has rubbed off on Dr Phil in any way. I have heard that Dr Phil is a Christian, but I have seen his show and alot of it seems to be based on self-help

Comment

Oprah is certainly on the wrong side. I just hope she begins to see that. Otherwise I would hate to be her at the Rapture. It will be a very sad day for her.

Comment

Originally posted by Meeker Morgan View Post
                                2 Timothy 3:6-7
                                Wow! You hit the hammer on the nail with this!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X