Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

Please help me regarding Jehovah Witnesses

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help me regarding Jehovah Witnesses

I had pesky JWs come to my door over a period of a few years. Even had the nerve to ring the doorbell on Thanksgiving Day at noon & laughed at me when I called them on their rudeness.

But they went away for several months.

Earlier this year, I was diagnosed with a terminal illness & the remainder of my life is very short.

God has shown His grace & mercy too me, in spited of what lies ahead for me.

I shared my amazing story with my new neighbor, & she told me she is JW.

She truly is a nice neighbor, but a few days later....some people from her kingdom hall showed up on my doorstep. I nicely shooed them away, by they came back. I didn't answer the door.

My problem is: I am too weak physically for their visits.

In addition to prayer, what can I do? I know they want to convert me. But that will never happen, because I am truly Christ's own.

Suggestions, please?

I had JW friends when I was young plus doorknockers over the years, and my experience with them is that it's absolutely impossible to dissuade them from their beliefs with discussion or argument. You are not even well enough to enter into a debate with them. There's nothing more that you need to do for them but pray and remember, "the prayers of a righteous man (or woman) are powerful and effective."

I'm also praying for you, that God will strengthen and comfort you and your loved ones at this difficult time.
    sigpic Hey, Dad......ARE WE THERE YET?

Comment

Working...
    X