Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

‘Pope Francis’ Tells Boy Atheist Father Went to Heaven, Counsels Him to ‘Pray’ to His Dad

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ‘Pope Francis’ Tells Boy Atheist Father Went to Heaven, Counsels Him to ‘Pray’ to His Dad

ROME —
    Jorge Bergoglio, also known as “Pope Francis,” claimed to a young boy on Sunday that his atheist father is in Heaven because he was a “good man” and God will not “abandon His children when they are good.” He also counseled the child to pray to his deceased dad.

https://christiannews.net/2018/04/17...ay-to-his-dad/

Well, what do we expect...pagan is as pagan does...though I would say it is becoming more obvious with this pope...

Comment

Originally posted by Sunshine View Post
      Well, what do we expect...pagan is as pagan does...though I would say it is becoming more obvious with this pope...
      Not surprised at anything that comes out of his mouth, he surely does not understand what is written in our Bibles or maybe has not read much of it.
      John 10:27-30 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. I and the Father are one.

Comment

the pope seems to be a representative of satan rather than the Lord and King Jesus Christ. That's unfortunate given that the pope misleads so many people into darkness.
        Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

True... God will not abandon his children, but His children are those that have accepted his son as savior, not simply because they are 'good people.'
          sigpic
          I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken because He is right beside me. Ps. 16:8

Comment

Originally posted by Momma D View Post
            True... God will not abandon his children, but His children are those that have accepted his son as savior, not simply because they are 'good people.'
            Add this in with the article this am on RR - this man has a VERY bad future ahead of him considering the "proclamations" that have come from him since booting out the last pope. And he is SO in-your-face with it.

Comment

I think a madness has gripped the Catholic Church,
              as God is aligning the events leading to the False Prophet
              (aka, the Dragon) taking control of Earthly Religion. (Rev. 12, 13)

Comment

I think this pope actually wants to be the false prophet. Really.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by caligal View Post
                  I think this pope actually wants to be the false prophet. Really.
                  Well, he's certainly won the "primaries" and up for election. ----- IMHO.

Comment

Working...
                  X