Reaching & to those in the Mormon Church

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reaching & to those in the Mormon Church

If this is posted in the wrong forum mods please move. Our oldest daughter gave my husband & I a Roku for Christmas. One of the free channels I found is called Women's Bible Studies. I found this very interesting series by a couple that came out of Mormonism. They talk about their experiences in the Mormon church & how to reach out to those who are in the Mormon church. The wife even wrote a book about their experiences. The book is Unveiling Grave by Lynn Wilder, I plan to buy the book & use it to reach out to the Mormon missionaries that come & knock on our door.
    Neither will their silver nor their gold will be able to save them on the day of the Lord's wrath. In the fire of His jealousy the whole world will be consumed, for He will make a sudden end of all who live in the earth. Zephaniah 1:18

Let us know how the book is.

I have a friend who was raised Mormon and a few years ago the Lord just opened her and her husband's eyes to the truth. They now speak to local churches about what really goes on with Mormonism and how to reach the LDS.

I typically just tell the JW's and Mormons when they come knocking at the door that I have studied the Word of God and I have also read what they believe, and I think they're caught up in a lie. Most of the time they'll keep asking questions but I tend to get a little nervous and forget exactly what I should say. 😕

Comment

Working...
    X