Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grace Cathedral Church is preparing a Mass service to honor Beyonce

AN FRANCISCO —

A San Francisco church will hold a Mass devoted to the music and accomplishments of Beyoncé.

The San Francisco Chronicle reported that Grace Cathedral Church’s The Vine will host the event.

“Come to The Vine SF to sing your Beyoncé favorites and discover how her art opens a window into the lives of the marginalized and forgotten — particularly black females,” the Grace Cathedral event page reads.

The Vine a service offered by the Episcopal cathedral that has contemporary worship and progressive theology. It meets Wednesdays at 6:30 p.m. at the cathedral.
    A San Francisco church will hold a Mass devoted to the music and accomplishments of Beyoncé.
    My Rapture/Left Behind Message

For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith - and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast.

John 10:27-30 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. I and the Father are one.

Comment

There's nothing our LORD JESUS CHRIST can't do!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X