Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

Jan Markell radio show on Scott Clarke and the Sept. 23rd Movement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jan Markell radio show on Scott Clarke and the Sept. 23rd Movement

http://olivetreeviews.org/audio/OTM2017_08_26.mp3

Jan Markell and Eric Barger talk to two pastors about significant current event issues.

They also discuss what is called “the great sign” in the Heavens based on Revelation 12 and the date of September 23.

Pastor Jack Hibbs and Pastor Billy Crone continue to warn against this type of date-setting, not to mention the improper interpretation of scripture as it applies here.

Why is this event, the most searched for topic on Google, so intriguing to so many?

http://olivetreeviews.org/audio/OTM2017_08_26.mp3
    For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also (Matthew 6:21)

btw:

I am not surprised the 9-23 "prophets" types on YT and elsewhere online are bullying people.

since Scott Clarke and Jonathan Kleck and Paul Begley encourage and heavily influence the 9-23 movement types,

those 3 (and others) could be opening themselves up for lawsuits

if some 9-23er goes out

and actually attacks someone who is critical of the 9-23 movement (or a critics loved ones)

I btw think Kleck and Clarke and Begley need to denounce the 9-23 movement and the violence it seems to be inciting towards critics

and also in general stop being like the NAR types

and over sensationalizing everything that happens or they assume will happen on certain dates

(all 3 have a history of date setting and influencing date setters on YT)

Comment

What is sad is that the more these folks date-set the rapture, the more the general population does not believe in the rapture at all. They associate anyone who believes in a pre-trib rapture with these kind of folks, and it destroys any credibility we have. When I go out witnessing, I do not talk about the rapture.
      "Therefore my beloved brothers, be steadfast, immovable,
      always abounding in the work of the Lord;
      knowing that in the Lord your labor is not in vain."

1 Corinthians 15:58 (ESV)

Comment

I listened to this on YouTube this morning and scanned through the comments. Saw that Scott Clark asked Jan why she has so many guests on the show to talk about the Rev 12 sign but hasn't asked him on.

Maybe she's waiting until the 24th or the 25th to have him on.

Comment

Firefly, I think that maybe the goal of Scott Clarke and Steve Fletcher and their ilk

either

(a) discredit the Pre Trib Rapture

or

(b) discredit Bible Prophecy Studying and Preaching in General

cause I don't believe that these folks are simply delusional (Fletcher and Clarke 's followers are deceived, but not those like Fletcher and Clarke IMO)

that and I suspect it is likely option B that is the real motive

cause it's puzzling how Clarke and Fletcher and their followers on YT

are heavily into Kingdom Now types like Lance Wallnau and Rick Joyner and Cindy Jacobs and Sid Roth in the NAR

and yet are supposedly Pre Trib Rapture dreamer "Prophets".

not trying to sound paranoid, but I think something more sinister is going on with this movement and these YT vlogger "prophets"

i.e. a intentional smear campaign against those who are real Bible Prophecy students and teachers

I could be wrong, but I think based on what I'm noticing, and some of these date setters behavior, I think

that these folks are intentionally trying to smear good people who study bible prophecy and see the times we in

and are also trying to lull Christians to go to sleep in the process and not see the real signs of the times we in

Comment

Originally posted by Koalie View Post
            I listened to this on YouTube this morning and scanned through the comments. Saw that Scott Clark asked Jan why she has so many guests on the show to talk about the Rev 12 sign but hasn't asked him on.

Maybe she's waiting until the 24th or the 25th to have him on.
            The dude is just looking for noteriaty and fame.
            Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Comment

Originally posted by BorrowedTime View Post
              Agreed. Why would he call out Jan for not having HIM on to talk about HIS Rev 12 sign? Like you said, notoriety and fame.

Comment

Originally posted by Koalie View Post
                Agreed. Why would he call out Jan for not having HIM on to talk about HIS Rev 12 sign? Like you said, notoriety and fame.
                His fans are worse. They demand he gets notoriety for it.
                Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Comment

And the justification for the rapture not happening on the 23rd is already beginning with his followers.

Already the if the rapture doesn't happen it doesn't mean that it wasn't the Rev 12 sign.

According to you guys and Scott that's EXACTLY what it means. You made the man child caught up to be our departure. If that doesn't happen that means Jupiter and the stars were just doing what they've been doing.

Comment

he is also a cult leader

Clarke may need to be careful what he wishes for

He and Fletcher and other Date Setters on YT are getting attention and it may come back to bite them in the long run.

I personally think Fletcher and Clarke are really out to smear any kind of TRUE Bible Prophecy preaching and Teaching

by this date setting cult movement on YT both them and others like them are creating.

Comment

His fans are worse. They demand he gets notoriety for it.
                      I agree.

I have been threatened by some of them.

I tried to talking some into listening to good preachers and they say only Begley and Clarke hold the "truth"

Scott Clarke is a cult leader who is leading many Christians astray.

Comment

Originally posted by billiefan2000 View Post
                        he is also a cult leader

Clarke may need to be careful what he wishes for

He and Fletcher and other Date Setters on YT are getting attention and it may come back to bite them in the long run.

I personally think Fletcher and Clarke are really out to smear any kind of TRUE Bible Prophecy preaching and Teaching

by this date setting cult movement on YT both them and others like them are creating.
                        I'm starting to agree with you.

I see they always throw out the Bible mentions Plaedis and Orion as if it gives it some credibility.

So I decided to Bible Search for Jupiter.

Got Acts 14 and they are calling Barnabas Jupiter the Greek god and Paul and him tell em to stop.

Comment

Beware of smoke and mirrors deception.

IMO it's simply enough to say it's close....

Because 'You know who' would be delighted with
                          A big fail and/or imatative phenomena that misleads.

Comment

Originally posted by Firefly View Post
                            What is sad is that the more these folks date-set the rapture, the more the general population does not believe in the rapture at all. They associate anyone who believes in a pre-trib rapture with these kind of folks, and it destroys any credibility we have. When I go out witnessing, I do not talk about the rapture.
                            This right here is a sign of the times. "Where is His coming?" Comes to mind. 2 Peter 3-4.
                            ..and saying, "Where is the promise of His coming? For ever since the fathers fell asleep, all continues just as it was from the beginning of creation."

Comment

Scottie Clarke already claiming now it's tomorrow, not today

i.e. he moving the goalpost at least 1 more day

sorry, Clarke, you don't get to lie your way out of making false prophecies

and you don't get to move the goalpost to avoid being branded a false prophet

Scottie Clarke is a False Prophet and I hope this weekend is a wakeup call for his followers not to follow NAR date-setting fools like Clarke and Steve Fletcher

Comment

Working...
                              X