• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

btw:

it isn't just Anderson

Dave Daubenmire and Theodore Shoebat

have said equally creepy things as Anderson about the Orlando tragedy
    For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also (Matthew 6:21)

Comment

He is horrible

Comment

I am familiar with Swanson and his Generations Radio. His cohort David Buehner started another one of those churches near my town in 2011. It closed up a couple of years ago. Buehner was on local TV talking about killing the gays.
        Mark 13:31 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.
        Coming again coming again maybe morning maybe noon maybe evening and maybe soon!
        Coming again coming again O what a wonderful day it will be! Jesus is coming again!

Comment

The fact Steven Anderson has worked with Texe Marrs in the past (and is good friends with Marrs

alone is a red flag on Anderson

Comment

I btw read Steven Anderson is banned from the UK and South Africa

cause of his anti-Semitic comments and for his praising of the Orlando shooter

to SA and UK cause those countries need missionaries and good evangelists

not Westboro wannabees like Anderson

Comment

turns out BBC recently did a documentary on Anderson

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p049v0dm

Anderson liked the fact he gets attention a lot (makes you wonder if Anderson says things to make himself relevant

i.e. he is a attention seeker who says things for shock value

he even on his YT channel talks about how successful his church is

(considering Anderson 's Anti-Jewish sentiments and wanting groups of unsaved people to die and go to hell , that is problematic that he is popular to say the least

the documentary has a Ruben Israel (who has some bizarre teachings) , which Anderson is mad they in the documentary cause he prefers people be only talking about him I guess

I btw feel bad for my unsaved friends in the UK who think folks like Anderson

represents conservative bible believing churches, which Anderson is anything but a conservative pastor

a real pastor don't want people to go to hell

a real pastor wants to see the lost saved

and

a real pastor don't obsessively go on Anti-Semitic rants like Anderson does a lot

Comment

btw:

Pastor Steven Anderson
                Pastor Roger Jimenez

Pastor Joe Major of Faith Baptist Church in Violet Louisiana

Pastor Tommy McMurtry of Liberty Baptist Church in Rock Falls Illinois

Pastor Dave Berzins of Word of Truth Baptist Church in Prescott Valley Arizona

Pastor Michael Johnson

Pastor Donnie Romero of Stedfast Baptist Church in Fort Worth Texas

Evangelist Garrett Kirchway

Pastor Jason Robinson

Pastor Wesley Tomlinson
                Pastor Kenneth McCraney

are all doing a so called Bible Prophecy conference next month in Arizona

my bet is

Post Trib teachings, with a lot of anti-Semitism and Westboro-ish rhetoric

I say that based on Anderson and Jimenez alone being involved

(don't know anything on the other folks

though I am guessing they share some or many of the same unbiblical and Westboro-ish views Anderson and Jimenez promote in their "churches"

Comment

Working...
                X