Heard of Steven Anderson? Pastor Tempe AZ Preacher of hate

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heard of Steven Anderson? Pastor Tempe AZ Preacher of hate

Has anyone else seen the videos from this guy who preaches at Faith Word Baptist Church in Tempe AZ?

This guy is seriously delusional and sick. He preaches hate and even suggests that murder of certain people who "deserve it" should be committed. Especially the target of his hate, Obama.

This video is hard to watch, but this wolf in the willing flock needs to be exposed. His members seem to not have a problem with this kind of thought process.

He goes through a list of several things that are unforgivable sins. Pretrib rapture, reading the NIV, being Obama or a friend of his. He tells the congregation that God hates and needs to do away with those people and send them to hell, right this second..

the guy is a fruitcake

You will feel you need to wash yourself after listening to him, he makes Westboro appear like Boy Scouts.

Psalm 30:11-12 (New King James Version)

11 You have turned for me my mourning into dancing;
    You have put off my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness,
    12 To the end that my glory may sing praise to You and not be silent.
    O LORD my God, I will give thanks to You forever.

Pre-Flood!
    Thanks for the citizen title Hoot!

This guy is on the verge of a breakdown...no kidding.

Comment

He seems to be holding onto reality very precariously. He appears to believe every hateful thing he says.

It is stunning to listen to, at the very least. A friend brought this guy to my attention. I couldn't believe he was for real.

I expected him, at one point to say he was really the messiah, and he was telling them how to think. Period.

That no one got up and walked out of his hate filled rant, is very creepy.

Pre-Flood!

Comment

He also is a staunch supporter of Replacement theology. He even went so far as to make a movie called Marching to Zion. I haven't watched it but from what I've read it's extreme anti Semitic and he even goes as far as saying the holocaust was a hoax.
        He's been deceived and is deceiving millions who watch his movies and YouTube clips.

Comment

Steven Anderson is a big time legalist

He

and Kevin Swanson (a radio host and pastor in Colorado) are both seen as Westboro wannabee type pastors.

Sadly, Swanson and Anderson have a fanbase , which is scary for so many reasons.
          For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also (Matthew 6:21)

Comment

Originally posted by Koalie View Post
            He also is a staunch supporter of Replacement theology. He even went so far as to make a movie called Marching to Zion. I haven't watched it but from what I've read it's extreme anti Semitic and he even goes as far as saying the holocaust was a hoax.
            He's been deceived and is deceiving millions who watch his movies and YouTube clips.
            I know he believes that all Jews are paid to say the Holocaust was real. He had a big list of everyone who thinks certain ways that are going to hell.

If you believe in the Pretrib Rapture, read the NIV, disagree with him, are homosexual and a whole host of others things that are apparently all the unforgivable sins.

I think he is worse than the Westboro. And I consider him a cult leader like Jim Jones. He tells you if you read the Bible and interpret it differently than he does, you are wrong and going to hell.

Watching him, he appears possessed of something, to me.

Pre-Flood!

Comment

I have never listened to him at all, and am gobsmacked at some of his teaching/ideas.

But I actually really enjoy reading his wife's blog Are They All Yours?

But he has so much hate inside, I feel for him and his family/flock.

Comment

When he claimed the phrase "Let Barack Obama perish like an abortion" as God's will, I turned it off. For what it's worth that was only about a minute into his speech. I won't dignify it by calling it a sermon.

Comment

Originally posted by pianoknight View Post
                  When he claimed the phrase "Let Barack Obama perish like an abortion" as God's will, I turned it off. For what it's worth that was only about a minute into his speech. I won't dignify it by calling it a sermon.
                  I don't like Obama but that's a terrible thing to say. I don't know if I can put the headphones on and listen to this guy right now.
                  "without Jesus my life on earth would be like listening to a neverending Fleetwood Mac song" BB

Comment

Couldn't even make it to 1 minute of this video.
                    Good grief!
                    There's a lot higher percentage of mentally ill folks out there than I thought.
                    John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

John 11:25 Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die.

Romans 10:9 If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Comment

Originally posted by Florian9 View Post
                      Couldn't even make it to 1 minute of this video.
                      Good grief!
                      There's a lot higher percentage of mentally ill folks out there than I thought.
                      I have a mental illness and I think that's an insult to anyone that does have one. I know you may not have meant it that way
                      "without Jesus my life on earth would be like listening to a neverending Fleetwood Mac song" BB

Comment

Originally posted by BigBunny View Post
                        I have a mental illness and I think that's an insult to anyone that does have one. I know you may not have meant it that way
                        Not what I meant at all to be honest and I apologize that you took it the wrong way. I was referring to this very sick pastor who not only needs to repent but probably seek help also.
                        John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

John 11:25 Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die.

Romans 10:9 If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Comment

Originally posted by Florian9 View Post
                          Not what I meant at all to be honest and I apologize that you took it the wrong way. I was referring to this very sick pastor who not only needs to repent but probably seek help also.
                          I knew what you meant Florian9 I just hear that term used on the tv to describe people who have committed crimes.
                          people with mental illness are often shunned by society sadly.

Comment

to say Anderson is a Westboro wannabee is a under statement

He recently said some vile comments about the Orlando tragedy that were over the top (even for him)

btw:

Steven Anderson as well as Kevin Swanson

who are the biggest 2 westboro wannabe pastors around

IMO have hardened hearts regarding christianity

Swanson and Anderson

and the Westboro crowds hateful and anti semitic comments

have given christianity a bad rep

I just wish the Phelps and Anderson and Swanson

would go away

cause they make those who witness to the losts job more difficult
                            For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also (Matthew 6:21)

Comment

It's truly sad that they're so deceived and even sadder that they're deceiving many. I pray that they'll see the Truth someday, but I suppose Jesus said there would be false teachers among us...And here they are. I still pray for them.

I wonder if they'll be preaching a different tune during the seven years of Tribulation?

Comment

Working...
                              X