Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Chuck Missler a solid bible prophecy teacher?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish I'd found this thread sooner last week I ordered his latest dvd about Isaiah 53 after watching a snippet of it on youtube.
    about the plagiarism, is this what people are referring to?

I watched a recent video on youtube where he was asked to talk about Transhumanism some of it was really disturbing.
    what scientists are doing a pig with human blood poor piggy.
    "without Jesus my life on earth would be like listening to a neverending Fleetwood Mac song" BB

Comment

Maybe you can send it back for a refund.

Apparently there is a lot of money to be made by telling scary stories.

Philippians 4:8

Comment

Originally posted by NoProvision View Post
        Maybe you can send it back for a refund.

Apparently there is a lot of money to be made by telling scary stories.

Philippians 4:8
        the first I heard of Chuck Missler was in GD when someone posted that Robert Downey Jr listens to him.
        everyone in the thread thought it was good that RD Jr "loved" CM and I really like Iron Man/RD Jr so I started
        searching for Missler on youtube. I watched a video where he talked about the rapture and he seemed ok
        "without Jesus my life on earth would be like listening to a neverending Fleetwood Mac song" BB

Comment

I too was into Missler. I listened to a lot of his teachings on Psalms and learned a lot. He knows his Bible.

But the nephilim/ET stuff always poisons the water and probably by demonic design.

Comment

Originally posted by Sandee View Post
            Generally, however, you have to closely watch his mystical side. He has the tendency to add to and move facts around for dramatic effect. Generally though he is pretty good. But do be a good Berean and check up on what he teaches to see if it is so. This is one you really do have to watch.
            Correct; the same camp as Perry Stone.

http://buzzardhut.net/Nephilim/

Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
            Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
            Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

Comment

Dr. Bob Utley/Chuck Missler

Is anyone familiar with Dr. Bob Utley? Is he biblically sound? What about Chuck Missler?

Comment

Originally posted by RevivedAgain View Post
                Is anyone familiar with Dr. Bob Utley? Is he biblically sound? What about Chuck Missler?
                Missler is a plagiarist. http://calvarychapel.pbworks.com/w/p...ler-plagiarism
                Discernment is not knowing the difference between right and wrong. It is knowing the difference between right and almost right. - Charles H. Spurgeon

Comment

Originally posted by RevivedAgain View Post
                  Utley is as confused about the rapture as anyone can possibly be short of outright denial.

If he can't discern the rapture, what else may he be getting wrong?
                  sigpic
                  Come soon Lord Jesus - Take us Safely Home

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve53 View Post
                    Utley is as confused about the rapture as anyone can possibly be short of outright denial.

If he can't discern the rapture, what else may he be getting wrong?
                    I've never even heard of Utley until two days ago. I'm looking for a chapter by chapter online Bible study. I'm currently reading Zechariah and found Youtube videos by Utley and Missler on it. Whatever source I go by, I want to be as sure as I can be that it is scripturally sound.

Comment

Working...
                    X