Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

False Prophet Cindy Jacobs Remembers the Time God Sent an Angel to Help Her Make Travel Arrangements

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

February 20, 2013 radio show

http://www.fightingforthefaith.com/2...about-god.html

What is Rob Bell Talking About When He's Talking About What We Talk About When We Talk About God?

Program segments:

• What is Rob Bell Talking About When He's Talking About What We Talk About When We Talk About God?
    • William Tapley's Prophetic Insight on the Vatican Lightning Strike
    • Cindy Jacobs Explains How to Hear God
    • Sermon Review: Living the Dream: Day Dreaming by Mike Howerton, Overlake Christian Church, Redmond, WA
    For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also (Matthew 6:21)

Comment

Cindy Jacobs recounts the time when she "bound the spirit of insaity" and cured a women in a mental institution.

Comment

Originally posted by NoProvision View Post
        I saw her with Jim Baker
        And that's all you need to know, right there.
        My Rapture/Left Behind Message

For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith - and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast.

Comment

I enjoyed this thread. Some of the replies made me laugh out loud.
          Just to add and contribute to inform of the nonsense these people teach: Cindy Jacobs claimed she prayed over a woman with a full hysterectomy and she later got pregnant and had a child.....and Andrew Womack says he raised his son from the dead where he had been lying in a morgue for hours.....i mean with these two around there should be no sickness and disease left. How are they not travelling from hospital to hospital healing cancer patients and putting removed organs back into place? Surely there would be no need for surguries anymore with just those two at work

Someone mentioned ladies at their church like this: i attended a church with a lady who said God told her how to style her hair each morning...

Big Bunny- i had a pet rabbit when i was growing up that lived for 15 years!

Cansma

Comment

Originally posted by Trance View Post
            And that's all you need to know, right there.
            that and she has been a guest on Sid Roth 's dubious to say the least tv show is another big red flag about "Prophet" Cindy Jacobs

Comment

wonder why GOD didn't tell Cindy Jacobs about what was going to happen in in Boston yesterday

btw:

wanna bet cindy and her profit, I mean prophet friends will find some way to exploit this

(sighs)

it is way over time for the christian community on both sides to denounce folks like jacobs.

keeping silent on false prophets like her is troubling

Comment

Cindy 's husband Mike Jacobs is just as bizarre as Cindy is

http://www.piratechristian.com/fight...ells-about-god

00:08:22 Mike Jacobs says If You're Getting Old You Are Not Being a Good Witness

http://www.piratechristian.com/fight...ells-about-god

Comment

and speaking of Cindy herself:

==================================

related:

http://bereanresearch.org/god-showed...t-dominionism/

God showed Cindy Jacobs The Lord’s Prayer is really about 7 mountains Dominionism ?
                  By Marsha West on May 16, 2015 in New Apostolic Reformation (NAR)
                  [​IMG]John Lanagan shared a video on My Word Like Fire of New Apostolic Reformation (NAR) “Prophet” Cindy Jacobs teaching on The Lord’s Prayer. Our aim at Berean Research is to warn people about dangerous movements within Christendom.

The NAR is as bad as it gets!

Be sure to download our White Paper on Dominionism/NAR.

Did you know The Lord’s Prayer is really about transforming nations? Did you know sin came into the world because we didn’t understand our Dominionist commission? Neither did I.

So you see, this is exactly why we need the leadership (?) of New Apostolic Reformation prophets like Cindy Jacobs. Please pardon my sarcasm.

27 seconds into the video: “…and God showed me [The Lord’s Prayer] was a prayer and every part of the prayer is an element on how to reform and transform a nation.”

53 seconds into the video: The Lord’s Prayer “is the prayer of intercession that will help bring into manifestation the original Genesis Mandate to fill, subdue, multiply and have dominion in the earth.”

1:24 seconds into the video: “This was our commission in the Garden and it never changed…and so, because we didn’t understand our commission sin came into the world and it began to deteriorate the ability we had to steward the earth.”

2:55 seconds into the video: “So we have authority to reverse the Genesis curse of poverty and death. Not only do we have the power to do so, we have the mandate. You have to understand this.”

The Lord’s Prayer, Matthew 6:9-13:

After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name

Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

http://bereanresearch.org/god-showed...t-dominionism/

Comment

Working...
                  X