Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

Relevant Church Stunt Gone Bad

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Relevant Church Stunt Gone Bad

Relevant Church Stunt Gone Bad

Beware, attending a relevant, man-centered church could be dangerous and bad for your health.

Note: these types of accidents don't happen in churches that are reverent and focus on making disciples through the preaching of God's Word rather than trying to fill seats through stupid and dangerous stunts.

In House Dirtbike Crash

http://www.alittleleaven.com/2008/08...nt-church.html
    For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also (Matthew 6:21)

although i have heard rumors of some pretty gnarly finger cramping accidents during long piano playing sessions during Invitation.... this does beat all!

wonder how much love gift money will be used to pay for the repairs

Comment

The lesson here is to never pop wheelies indoors. Obviously, his mom never told him that.

Comment

That's a pretty bike
        silly youth groups

Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
        Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
        Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

Comment

I'm laughing at that stunt!

(But grateful that no one was hurt!)

Comment

Did you notice how the emcee introduced this guy by saying "Give it up for..."?

At the risk of sounding judgmental, I think that's a pretty good indication that the focus is being deliberately directed to the performer rather than the Lord. The same language is used to introduce the "worship" singer in this infamous YouTube clip.

Comment

Originally posted by jubilationtcornpone View Post
              Did you notice how the emcee introduced this guy by saying "Give it up for..."?

At the risk of sounding judgmental, I think that's a pretty good indication that the focus is being deliberately directed to the performer rather than the Lord. The same language is used to introduce the "worship" singer in this infamous YouTube clip.
              ok.... the motorcycle stunt was definately poor judgement. If they were going to do that they could have had the service outside.... and given it up to God. This other link though.... I'm all about having a little entertainment (this was at a church?) at church, and I see nothing wrong with the occasional beer or two, but to have someone sing a song about getting drunk at the bar isnt bad judgement its just plain stupid. But I'm ok with them not giving it up to God for that song, because that would have been even more stupid
              “Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.”- Colossians 3:12

Comment

Working...
              X