No announcement yet.

Westboro...Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
    And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Philippians 2:10-11

Comment

The more attention anyone gives them, the more attention they get. Simple and true.

They need prayer for salvation and prayer that the enemy would not be allowed to use them any longer in this manner. I"ve seen this family in action at a soldier's funeral while riding w/ the Patriot Guard Riders, don't worry, the police will keep them in check. They are not a big group and its the very attention they are attracting that they crave. They are just lost souls in need of a Savior and being used in a very horrible way. The worst thing to see are the kids in the family. That is what got to us. But this world is on such a downward spiral, every single prayer we can utter for someone else has to count.
      "Those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."Isaiah 40:31

Comment

I have an interesting question. What will Westboro church do when Fred Phelps passes away and people show up to protest his funeral? It would sure be a dose of their own medicine.
        Mark 13:31 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.
        Coming again coming again maybe morning maybe noon maybe evening and maybe soon!
        Coming again coming again O what a wonderful day it will be! Jesus is coming again!

Comment

I also have an interesting question. If it is the homosexual agenda that Westboro is protesting against, why don't they go and picket in front of gay bars?

My beloved spake, and said unto me, Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away.
          For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; the flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land; the fig tree putteth forth her green figs, and the vines with the tender grape give a good smell. Arise, my love, my fair one, and come away.

Baruch haba b'Shem Yahweh!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Verisimilitude View Post
            I also have an interesting question. If it is the homosexual agenda that Westboro is protesting against, why don't they go and picket in front of gay bars?
            Logic has left them long long ago...
            No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn... Isaiah 54.17

A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
            Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
            Psalm 91:7-8

What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
            Romans 8:31

Comment

Originally posted by Verisimilitude View Post
              It's where they belong protesting.
              Mark 13:31 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.
              Coming again coming again maybe morning maybe noon maybe evening and maybe soon!
              Coming again coming again O what a wonderful day it will be! Jesus is coming again!

Comment

Protests are supposed to be logical and for a purpose... theirs is for purposes of hate and vanity and lack all logic. Not only are they misrepresenting Christian beliefs; they are misrepresenting the very character and nature of God.

Thanks to sweeetlilgurlie on Narniaweb for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by sunshine2777 View Post
                  The more attention anyone gives them, the more attention they get. Simple and true.

They need prayer for salvation and prayer that the enemy would not be allowed to use them any longer in this manner. I"ve seen this family in action at a soldier's funeral while riding w/ the Patriot Guard Riders, don't worry, the police will keep them in check. They are not a big group and its the very attention they are attracting that they crave. They are just lost souls in need of a Savior and being used in a very horrible way. The worst thing to see are the kids in the family. That is what got to us. But this world is on such a downward spiral, every single prayer we can utter for someone else has to count.
                  I understand and also feel the outrage at these people, but your answer is the most Christ-like of what we should do.

That being said, I can so easily imagine these people protesting Christ Himself for daring to mingle with and save homosexuals and other sinners. Mark 2:16-17
                  Ephesians 3:17-18
                  That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;

"It is by faith alone we are saved, but not by faith which is alone."

Comment

Working...
                  X