Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I, Arlene, commit myself to remain separate from the world, to be in the world but not of it, to be different due to my faith in the living testimony of Jesus Christ!!

Comment

Amen

I, Stephanie, commit myself to remain separate from the world, to be in the world but not of it, to be different due to my faith in the living testimony of Jesus Christ!!

Comment

All in...

I Jeff commit myself to remain separate from the world, to be in the world but not of it, to be different due to my faith in the living testimony of Jesus Christ!!

Yes and Amen.

Bullseye, why I'm working on the whole collection! I already have quite a few that I wear. It's like anti-camo, being a Christian these days.

There isn't anybody outside of this small circle that I can be comfortable with. I want to just be done with restraint and "get on with it".

Jeff

Comment

Comment

Beloved Lord, please hear the cries of your faithful Church. We await our departure from a place we do not belong.

Comment

Originally posted by BarbT View Post
              Beloved Lord, please hear the cries of your faithful Church. We await our departure from a place we do not belong.

Comment

Originally posted by BarbT View Post

Amen, Barb! I'm so ready to go home!
                The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? - Psalm 27:1

Comment

I, Terri, commit myself to remain separate from the world, to be in the world but not of it, to be different due to my faith in the living testimony of Jesus Christ!!

Comment

Terri and everyone

I'm looking forward to the fellowship we're about to share forever in God's Kingdom. Remember, the door to my mansion will always be open to you.

Comment

I, WickIsTrimmed, commit myself to remain seperate from the world, to be in the world but not of it, to be different due to my faith in the living testimony of Jesus Christ!

Comment

I Chad, commit myself to remain separate from the world, to be in the world, but not of it, to be different due to my faith in the living testimony of Jesus Christ!!

Comment

I Allen, commit myself to remain separate from the world, to be in the world but not of it, to be different due to my faith in the living testimony of Jesus Christ!!
                          Thank you Jesus!!!
                          Also, thank you Buzz for this inspiring and informative thread.

Comment

I, SoundingtheAlarm, commit myself to remain separate from the world, to be in the world but not of it, to be different due to my faith in the living testimony of Jesus Christ!!
                            Romans 13:11 This is all the more urgent, for you know how late it is; time is running out. Wake up, for our salvation is nearer now than when we first believed. 12 The night is almost gone; the day of salvation will soon be here.

Comment

I, Patti, commit myself to remain separate from the world, to be in the world but not of the world, to be different due to my faith in the living testimony of Jesus Christ!!
                              "Even so, come Lord Jesus, come. Even so....come and take Your Bride away. How my soul longs to be with You, my Lord! Even so, even so, come, Lord Jesus, come!" (Rev. 22:20)...Terry MacAlmon Music Ministries
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Patti311 View Post
                                I, Patti, commit myself to remain separate from the world, to be in the world but not of the world, to be different due to my faith in the living testimony of Jesus Christ!!

Comment

Working...
                                X