Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

Petition - A Call for Separation

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Barbara commit myself to remain separate from the world, to be in the world but not of it, to be different due to my faith in the living testimony of Jesus Christ!!

I really do praise God for the wealth of fellowship and accountability found on the board. With apostasy rampant this is where many Rapture Rangers will undoubtedly be taken up into the clouds while in the middle of a post.

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzardhut View Post
      I Buzz commit myself to remain separate from the world, to be in the world but not of it, to be different due to my faith in the living testimony of Jesus Christ!!
      AMEN, Brother!

I Forrest commit myself to remain separate from the world, to be in the world but not of it, to be different due to my faith in the living testimony of Jesus Christ!!

Originally posted by His Bride View Post
      discernment is in short supply, sadly, and it doesn't have to be....we can call on the Lord to give us the wisdom and discernment that we, as Christians, really need to have today. But, we need to ask and trust him to answer....

Comment

Therefore "Come out from among them and be separate, says the Lord. Do not touch what is unclean, and I will receive you."
        2 Cor 6:17 (NKJV)
        What fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? The Corinthian Christians were too loving, too affectionate in the sense that they thought it was “accepting” of them to accept lawlessness with righteousness, to accept darkness along with the light, and to accept Belial along with Christ.

This call to come out from among them and be separate deals with the problem of “too much affection” Paul mentioned in 2 Corinthians 6:12. We really can love too much, thinking we may just add the love of God without renouncing the ideas of Satan and this world. Remember that one of the seeds that failed in the parable of the soils had ground that was too fertile. It would grow everything.

I, Anddra, commit myself to remain separate from the world, to be in the world but not of it, to be different due to my faith in the living testimony of Jesus Christ!!
        Discernment is not knowing the difference between right and wrong. It is knowing the difference between right and almost right. - Charles H. Spurgeon

Comment

I, Janice, commit myself to remain separate from the world, to be in the world but not of it, to be different due to my faith in the living testimony of Jesus Christ. As Christians, we need to choose whose side we are on God's or the liar Satan. If we don't stand for what is right, we will fall for anything. We need to say what we mean, and mean what we say. Thank you Buzz for this Petition- A Call for Separation. I did not choose to even watch the Glenn Beck program. I will that he accepts Jesus the true Jesus of The Bible as his personal Savior & Lord.
          sigpic John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. Love RR Family, Janice

Comment

. Yes, Lord keep me separate. I am so prone to wander from You. Thank you for Your Spirit. Thank You for giving us a platform to expose these deceptions to others. Amen.
            I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked.
            For the LORD God is a sun and shield; the LORD bestows favor and honor;
            no good thing does He withhold from those whose walk is blameless.

Psalm 84:10-11

Comment

I, HIE, commit to keeping the purity of the faith in Jesus Christ pure. Undefiled by mans purposes, as well intentioned as they may be. To keeping separate from this world, and all its entanglements. To lift Jesus Christ as the way, the truth and the life. Though many may forget or abandon these things over time, I will not, with the help of Jesus Christ.
              Don't panic! Just be Rapture Ready.

Joel 3:2

I will gather all nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. There I will put them on trial for what they did to my inheritance, my people Israel, because they scattered my people among the nations and divided up my land.

Comment

This is a great thread Buzz! Especially considering the recent "revival" of interest in (of all things) our government. We need to be mindful that our government is not of God, it is rife with immorality and corruption and it will always be until the King assumes His throne over us.

I, Tres, commit myself to remain separate from the world, to be in the world but not of it, to be different due to my faith in the living testimony of Jesus Christ!!

Comment

satan has been watching over time and has seen how people (believers) want a "revival" in their country and want their country to turn back to God and he has used this to deceive many believers into thinking that this "revival" was of God, however, God's Word tells us that there will not be any national revival in these late hours but because (as has been mentioned by Anddra in another post) "we" are too loving and hold true to our morals, some are ready to stand side by side with those who worship a different jesus all because they appear to have the same desire to see the country turn back to "god" and stand firm on our morals. It is my belief that satan has given these people what they wanted "politically and morally" that they so badly wanted to believe this was from God.

satan deceived believers by using their very own desires (love and morals too) against them. In this late hour we as believers need to stay in God's Word constantly so that we may know what is from God and what isn't and although morals and "god" are words that are thrown around, it doesn't mean it's from the God we serve. Do not be deceived by the christianology that alot of people are throwing around, just because they use the same "religious" terminology that we do, does not mean they worship the same God we do.

Discernment needs to be at an ALL time high right now and now more than ever, believers need to stand back to back and take care of eachother, stand firm on God's Word together and reveal the lies and deceit to those around us!

Comment

Thanks for posting this, Buzz. The scripture is so clear on this subject, yet so many refuse to see.

I, yeshua'sbride, commit myself to remain separate from the world, to be in the world but not of it, to be different due to my faith in the living testimony of Jesus Christ!!
                    Looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith... (Hebrews 12:2)

Being confident of this very thing, that He which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ...(Philippians 1:6)

Comment

I, ThePenguin, commit myself to remain separate from the world, to be in the world but not if, to be different due to my faith in the living testimony of Jesus Christ!!

Comment

I Deborah 55

, commit myself to remain separate from the world, to be in the world but not of it, to be different due to my
                        faith in the living testimony of Jesus Christ!!

I Also Pledge to "rightly divide" the Word of TRUTH....and for GOD's leading on my new journey..

Comment

Originally posted by Christina View Post
                          satan has been watching over time and has seen how people (believers) want a "revival" in their country and want their country to turn back to God and he has used this to deceive many believers into thinking that this "revival" was of God, however, God's Word tells us that there will not be any national revival in these late hours but because (as has been mentioned by Anddra in another post) "we" are too loving and hold true to our morals, some are ready to stand side by side with those who worship a different jesus all because they appear to have the same desire to see the country turn back to "god" and stand firm on our morals. It is my belief that satan has given these people what they wanted "politically and morally" that they so badly wanted to believe this was from God.

satan deceived believers by using their very own desires (love and morals too) against them. In this late hour we as believers need to stay in God's Word constantly so that we may know what is from God and what isn't and although morals and "god" are words that are thrown around, it doesn't mean it's from the God we serve. Do not be deceived by the christianology that alot of people are throwing around, just because they use the same "religious" terminology that we do, does not mean they worship the same God we do.

Discernment needs to be at an ALL time high right now and now more than ever, believers need to stand back to back and take care of eachother, stand firm on God's Word together and reveal the lies and deceit to those around us!
                          Discernment is not knowing the difference between right and wrong. It is knowing the difference between right and almost right. - Charles H. Spurgeon

Comment

I, Steve, commit myself to remain separate from the world, to be in the world but not of it, to be different due to my faith in the living testimony of Jesus Christ!!

Comment

I, Daniel, commit myself to remain separate from the world, to be different due to my faith in the testimony of Jesus Christ!!

Awesome and inspiring thread!
                              1 CORINTHIANS 1:18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

ROMANS 1:16-17 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
                              For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

Comment

I, Chris, commit myself to remain separate from the world, to be in the world but not of it, to be different due to my faith in the living testimony of Jesus Christ!!
                                Rapture Forums Ministries - Rapture Forums

Comment

Working...
                                X