No announcement yet.

Beth Moore *merged*

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I did Beth Moore's study on Daniel and liked it.
    Ph 3:15 (paraphrased):...And if on some point you and I think differently, that too God will make clear to us. Only let us live up to what we have already attained.

Comment

• Comtemplative prayer, RCC, and so many other false teachings; not to mention she has many questionable alliances and gives endorsements of others that are not scripturally correct.

Again, too many tares to pick out from the wheat of her teachings, beliefs, intent that I would find another source for bible studies.

Comment

• This is where she is today and it's not good and she is not sound.

http://apprising.org/2012/01/06/beth...-passion-2012/

Girls, stop being so enamored with her cute clothes and overwhelming personality. She is not fit to teach God's Word because she is not doctrinally sound. It's sad. She needs prayer to ask the Lord to move her heart to repent for these things and we need to do it away from her.

Comment

• Originally posted by SaintTexas View Post
          This is where she is today and it's not good and she is not sound.

http://apprising.org/2012/01/06/beth...-passion-2012/

Girls, stop being so enamored with her cute clothes and overwhelming personality. She is not fit to teach God's Word because she is not doctrinally sound. It's sad. She needs prayer to ask the Lord to move her heart to repent for these things and we need to do it away from her.
          Thanks for the link... I know I'm a little late.

I have argued for years that Reformed theology (ironically) is only a breath away from RCism.

I found this especially interesting:

Apparently the Protestant Reformation was really some sort of horrible mistake because Moore’s Jesus sees the Roman Catholic Church as another Christian denomination.
          When I was a RC Religious Education Teacher I attended a seminar on how to speak to "born-again" people. This was around 1990 and part of JPII's "new evangelism." Now, to the RCC "evangelism" is as much about bringing people into the RCC as exposing anyone to their Christ. I say that to say this, the RCC, in absolute terms, rejects any notion of it being a "denomination." To them, there is but "one true Church... the only ark of salvation" and it is the RCC. They recognize no other "church" (Ratzinger called the notion "absurd"). At best there are "separated brethren" (other sacramentalist bodies) and most distantly "ecclesiastical communities."

Inside their walls they speak one language, and outside another. Even when they speak of Muslim or even atheist "salvation," it is all through the RCC (they just don't know it).

I'll leave it there... but when I see compromise with the gospel-denying RCC, usually there is some reformed leanings behind it. Hank Hannegraff considers RCism "within the pale of orthodoxy" but goes after dispensationalism and YEC with both barrels blazing. Amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by my2babysmama View Post
            I am looking at taking Beth Moore's study on Daniel. I am really hesitant about it, but it is one of only a few being offered. Is this study worthwhile?
            Best study on Daniel I have done. I am about half way through it. I just pasue it when I want to take notes. I ahve a whole notebook on doing these studies. He has tons of them.

Jack Kelly has several small studies and an in depth study where you can listen and follow through Mp3s. He breaks it down by chapter, and even by verse. On this page, click on which chapter and just start listening:

http://gracethrufaith.com/free/mp3/m...ook-of-daniel/
            First Chapter
            Introduction, Chapters 1,2

Daniel’s story is like none other. Taken hostage to Babylon as a teenager, he rose to become chief adviser to two world leaders, Babylon’s King Nebuchadnezzar and Media-Persia’s King Darius. Along the way, God showed him some of the most remarkable glimpses of the future you’ll find anywhere in Scripture. Listen/Download Study
            The bolded/underlined part is the link on the page, to the actual mp3, so you can listen to them as you like. And he has, on the same page the same kind of links to each and every chapter.

He did Revelation, the Gospels and a bunch of others too. You can tell he has been doing this for year and years.

This is the main page: www.gracethrufatih.com
            Psalm 30:11-12 (New King James Version)

11 You have turned for me my mourning into dancing;
            You have put off my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness,
            12 To the end that my glory may sing praise to You and not be silent.
            O LORD my God, I will give thanks to You forever.

Pre-Flood!
            Thanks for the citizen title Hoot!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ultradispy
              I have argued for years that Reformed theology (ironically) is only a breath away from RCism.
              Yep, so many don't know that. Here's something that may be of interest to anyone reading: "Calvinism's Surprising Catholic Connection" https://www.thebereancall.org/content/july-2012-classic

This is a fascinating book that goes into detail about it among other things Calvinist, "What Love is This?" You can check out the chapter headings: https://www.thebereancall.org/node/4937
              "...earnestly contend for the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints." Jude 1:3b

Jesus + something = nothing

Jesus + nothing = Everything

Comment

• Originally posted by iSong6:3 View Post
                Yep, so many don't know that. Here's something that may be of interest to anyone reading: "Calvinism's Surprising Catholic Connection" https://www.thebereancall.org/content/july-2012-classic

This is a fascinating book that goes into detail about it among other things Calvinist, "What Love is This?" You can check out the chapter headings: https://www.thebereancall.org/node/4937

Very good article from Hunt. Thanks!

I had a friend in our Plymouth Brethren assembly who started to drift towards the "intellectualism" of Reformed theology. He announced to me one day that he was leaving for a Reformed Presbyterian church. The last words I said to him were, "Remember, Augustine didn't write scripture." He looked at me strangely, not sure why I said it. Well, today he is in a conservative Episcopal church and vehemently attacks dispensationalism. We got into a discussion on facebook and when I pushed him for evidence of his particular view, he didn't argue that is was biblical, but rather that it was "historical." That's VERY RC.

If Beth Moore has come under the influence of John Piper, that's all I need to know. Piper is ubiquitous in college ministries and bible schools. That does not bode well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ultradispy View Post
                  If Beth Moore has come under the influence of John Piper, that's all I need to know. Piper is ubiquitous in college ministries and bible schools. That does not bode well.
                  I love the simplicity of this statement.

People love to hammer us as being a "guilt by association" as though we will cower and disengage. I would prefer to say "guilt by promotion" or "birds of a feather flock together."

Reformed, contemplative and amillennial is no way to go through life.
                  There is One King, and He is not this guy. sigpic

Comment

• btw:

Beth Moore is in the upcoming movie WAR ROOM

that comes out this weekend in theatres.

Kendrick Bros. should have screened her and used some discernment.
                    For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also (Matthew 6:21)

Comment

• http://www.blogtalkradio.com/rapture...ith-ray-yungen

'Many Shall Come in My Name' with Ray Yungen

•Beth Moore
                      •Parliament of World Religions
                      •ecumenism

Ray and guest Jackie Alnor at the Parliament of World Religions - also a look at ecumenism with Rome with the help of Beth Moore.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/rapture...ith-ray-yungen

Comment

• Beth Moore launching a new TV program on TBN

Posted By Marsha West on January 1, 2016 in False Teacher Alert  2

Elizabeth Prada of The End Times reports that Bible teacher and author Beth Moore, a Southern Baptist, will make her debut on a weekly television program on the Trinity Broadcasting Network.

TBN was founded by Word of Faith heretics Paul and Jan Crouch.

Many high-profile Christians choose not to appear on TBN because they believe that doing so would be akin to dancing with the devil.

So it is curious that Beth Moore will be doing a weekly show on TBN.

Prada fills us in on the details.

One of the behaviors that illustrate bad fruit and indicate a teacher’s falseness is who a person chooses to associate with. I have written in the past about Moore’s association with the Osteens, both Joel and Victoria, and her manning the pulpit at Lakewood Church.

I’ve also written about Moore’s donations to Lakewood “for ministry support” to the tune of over $40,000.

Moore has more recently partnered with Joyce Meyer, a blasphemously heretical teacher, on Meyer’s TV program.

Moore associates with Christine Caine and Roma Downey as well, and the list could go on.

Far from being the Southern Baptist Convention’s conservative and excellently exegetical darling, Moore is a false teacher leading millions of women astray every day.

more... http://bereanresearch.org/beth-moore...rogram-on-tbn/

Comment

• While in the past, warnings about Beth Moore were full of vague arguments and centered around
                          guilt be association, this development is very troubling. While in the past, I have searched through
                          her study materials and, while I found them pretty lightweight, I didn't find anything really
                          objectionable in them, this seems different. Kinda Cultist.

http://www.donotbesurprised.com/2014...utpouring.html
                          When we hear Beth Moore preparing people for an "outpouring" and a "downpour," the specifics of which still remain vague, and when we hear her warning her followers that they must be prepared for "scoffers" and "bullies" and enemies of this "revival" and this "unity" one cannot help but think of Paul's promise of a great coming delusion in 2 Thessalonians 2. Where is the evidence of such a "downpour" in Scripture?
                          I think the key here is that, over a two year period, she has promoted the idea that God spoke
                          to her and she has not revealed the details of what God supposedly said. She tells her listeners
                          to expect an "outpouring," but an outpouring of what? I have been waiting for an outpouring
                          of judgement upon our nation, but I suspect that is not what she is looking for.

Comment

• Not sure if folks have been following the uproar Beth Moore has recently caused. She published a letter to her Christian Brothers...it looks like a number of them are finally standing and responding to her and giving her push back for her unbiblical activities...such as preaching during Sunday services and teaching men..she really gets nit picky into how they interact with her socially.

Comment

Working...
                            X