This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WATCHING AND WAITING View Post
    I just watched this latest vidoe from Perry Stone. Never before been presented with the rapture in this manner. Worth the watch. about 30 min

http://www.voiceofevangelism.org/video.cfm

click on program 370

then come back and lets talk about it.
    Is this the one where Perry talks about the lighting bolts coming out of Jesus' fingers and hitting believers in the belly and lifting us up to Him in the clouds?

Comment

• On daystar he is talking about an EMP effect when Christ ressurection power hits believers around the world. Never really considered that before but it is an interesting though.

Comment

• Really? What else is being said on Perry's video? Please share with us, of whom who aren't able to view it ourselves, with our computers. OK? And thank you in advance.

Comment

• yup that is the one, although that part is from one of his visions

Comment

• great video, BTW several other good Perry Stone videos worth checking out:

Something 'Major' in Near Future

The Marriage Supper of the Lamb Preparation

Last edited by billiefan2000; November 13th, 2007, 01:38 PM.
            For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also (Matthew 6:21)

Comment

• Originally posted by Lori View Post
              Is this the one where Perry talks about the lighting bolts coming out of Jesus' fingers and hitting believers in the belly and lifting us up to Him in the clouds?
              Originally posted by HumbleServant View Post
              On Daystar he is talking about an EMP effect when Christ resurrection power hits believers around the world. Never really considered that before but it is an interesting thought.
              I don't see what the point is in presenting "hypotheticals" that aren't Biblically supported. I haven't listened to him so I don't know if maybe he's just throwing stuff out there as "what-ifs". But there's no way any legitimate teacher should spout this stuff as fact (not that he's doing that...as I said, I don't know).

Comment

• He spoke about how the voice of God in the bible is like thunder, and how lightening always has thunder. They actually happen at the same time, just sound travels slower than light. One example is when Jesus gets baptised by John, God speaks saying this is my son, in whom I am well pleased anyone got that verse handy?
                anyway, some heard it as the voice of God, others heard thunder. He had so many scripture refernces, no way to remember them all. Anyone remember any of the verses that went with God's voice being like lightenings? ok and lightening is energy, and when we get changed, there will be monsterous energy released, kinda like a emp effect, only bigger, as there are many atoms in our bodies. ( atom bomb gets it's effect form atoms being split) ok what else........

Comment

• Psa 77:18 The voice of thy thunder was in the heaven: the lightnings lightened the world: the earth trembled and shook.

This is one verse he used to in regards to Christ return being as lightning, that thunder always follows lightning shortly after the flash.

I think he is pondering this particular aspect of the rapture in earthly terms, and if this happens how it would affect the world.

Comment

• I think he is pondering this particular aspect of the rapture in earthly terms, and if this happens how it would affect the world.[/QUOTE]

I agree... I thought it was a bit bizarre the first time I heard the message... but trying to keep an open mind... would explain why Armageddon is fought on horses...and no big uproar after the rapture..cuz without all this modern day technology...noone would know except those in your general vacinity..

Comment

• I always felt that there would be power in order for the two witnesses in Jerusalem to be seen by the whole world. If not for TV how else can this scripture be fulfilled.

Comment

• That thought crossed my mind as well....maybe they have restored power by then.....lol

Comment

• Lightning hitting us in the belly??

An EMP??

C'mon folks! What's the point of discussing this when
                          A) there's no Biblical support (Sure there MAY be lightning, but that it will hit us in the belly?? )
                          B) What difference does it make?

I could say that I think we'll visit all the planets in our solar system before we head off to the feast but there would be no point in SERIOUSLY discussing it...
                          (I don't think that by the way! )

Comment

• Originally posted by Josiah View Post

Lightning hitting us in the belly??

An EMP??

C'mon folks! What's the point of discussing this when
                            A) there's no Biblical support (Sure there MAY be lightning, but that it will hit us in the belly?? )
                            B) What difference does it make?

I could say that I think we'll visit all the planets in our solar system before we head off to the feast but there would be no point in SERIOUSLY discussing it...
                            (I don't think that by the way! )

Yeah it is a bit humerous. I don't recall him saying anything about lightning hitting someones stomach though. I thought the EMP thing was kinda odd too, but it is interesting to ponder....key word being ponder.

Edit to add: Maybe its better to hear him explain what he means in the audio, rather than getting bits and fragments of it from various posters. Just to be fair .
                            Last edited by HumbleServant; November 13th, 2007, 02:22 PM.

Comment

• I posted this because it presents possibilities. The bible in Ezekiel 38-39 does say the enemy is on horses
                              Perry Stone is, I think, looked upon as a good prophecy teacher on here by many, so I posted it.

It is good to discuss with others about, and hopefully the Holy Spirit is helping each of us discern between what is good and what is bad...

Comment

• Originally posted by WATCHING AND WAITING View Post
                                I posted this because it presents possibilities. The bible in Ezekiel 38-39 does say the enemy is on horses
                                Perry Stone is, I think, looked upon as a good prophecy teacher on here by many, so I posted it.

It is good to discuss with others about, and hopefully the Holy Spirit is helping each of us discern between what is good and what is bad...

Well, I'll say thanks for the link...I enjoyed the message. I don't see any real issue with what he was saying, even if there was some speculation. I really believe he was just pondering what might happen during the rapture event, not trying to make new doctrine or anything.

Regardless of what happens...lightning, thunder...whatever...I just want to see His face!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X