Prosperity Preacher Jesse Duplantis Seeks Donations for $54M Private Jet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prosperity Preacher Jesse Duplantis Seeks Donations for $54M Private Jet

Months after televangelist Kenneth Copeland acquired a new multimillion dollar Gulfstream V jet for "the Lord's work," another prosperity gospel preacher, Jesse Duplantis, is asking his followers to help him buy a $54-million brand new Falcon 7X jet that he says he is "believing God for."

"You know I've owned three different jets in my life and used them and used them and just burning them up for the Lord," the Louisiana-based televangelist says in a video, appealing for funds, on This Week with Jesse" https://www.christianpost.com/news/p...ave-it-224401/
    Sadly, like wolf-in-sheep's clothing Copeland, Duplantis will get a brand new private jet absolutely free thanks to the gullible, naive, and greedy-for-gain who'll donate the millions he needs to buy his new toy. After all, those pro$perity profit$ gotta keep up with each other. I've noticed it goes in cycles with these scam artists - they all need new jets and next they'll all start begging for money from their "partners" to build even bigger and better "ministry" buildings.

Dejavu...
    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

Originally posted by Tall Timbers View Post
      Dejavu...
      I saw him "preach" once when I was much younger and didn't quite get the prosperity gospel thing. He wrote a book about supposedly visiting heaven that fascinated me. It never occurred to me at the time that he was a fraud.

Comment

When I was involved with the WOF lunacy I actually took my disabled dd to one of Duplantis' meetings when he was in my area many years ago. I was asked by a couple of Duplantis' "ministry" people to take my dd outside of the meeting because she was fussing - her only means of communication. The exact same thing happened when I attended one of Gloria Copeland's so-called Healing School meetings. In that one dd and I were sitting right on the front row and Mrs. Copeland looked right at us, but never made any attempt to come and "lay hands" on my dd. A few minutes later I was asked by their ushers to move my dd out into the hallway. I took dd and went to my car, sitting there crying my eyes out. It was then that I started to realize that Duplantis, Copelands, et al were nothing but wolves-in-sheeps' clothing and thus started my journey out of the WOF insanity. I guess it was a blessing in disguise. I'd really love to see these greedy, evil religious shysters not be able to manipulate their "partners" - and the Scriptures - into financing their lifestyles of the rich and famous, but sadly too many people are still drawn to the lies of the health and wealth gospel.

Comment

In my opinion that are lying, thieving con artists that deserve jail time.

Comment

Working...
          X