Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

Jim Bakker Selling Apocalypse Real Estate

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jim Bakker Selling Apocalypse Real Estate

http://www.bnd.com/news/nation-world...210538069.html
    sigpic
    Come soon Lord Jesus - Take us Safely Home

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

I think Jim might want to hoard most of that extreme warfare water for himself. If he lives long enough he might be needing it...
    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

There ain't gonna be ANY PLACE safe during the apocalypse!!!!! What a scam artist..............
      I wouldn't want to be him when he faces our Lord...........

Comment

This man hasn't learned a thing from his mistakes or time in prison. It's obvious he's still up to his old tricks of scamming people out of money to make himself rich. I thought he used to claim to "believe" in the Rapture. Then why would you need to be selling and buying apocalyptic prepping supplies? I wonder if Bakker is one of the deceived Jesus talks about thinking they're saved, but isn't or if he knows he's a fraud?

Comment

Originally posted by TimeWarpWife View Post
          This man hasn't learned a thing from his mistakes or time in prison. It's obvious he's still up to his old tricks of scamming people out of money to make himself rich. I thought he used to claim to "believe" in the Rapture. Then why would you need to be selling and buying apocalyptic prepping supplies? I wonder if Bakker is one of the deceived Jesus talks about thinking they're saved, but isn't or if he knows he's a fraud?
          Know him by his fruits.
          Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

Uh?..... isn't that right on top of the New Madrid fault.

Comment

You can run, but you cannot hide from the Most High God!

Comment

Maybe he'll share some of his stash with Joel Osteen ?????

Comment

Different decade, same crook..........and same idiots following and supporting him.

Comment

Working...
                  X