No announcement yet.

Scientology launches their own television network

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scientology launches their own television network

(HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) — Scientology TV, a network dedicated to the religion, officially launched Monday evening at 5 p.m. PT with a message from Church leader David Miscavige, making a rare on-camera appearance.

“We’re not here to preach to you, to convince you or to convert you,” he said. “No, we simply want to show you, because after all, the first principle of Scientology is that it’s only true if it is true to you. So, take a look and then decide for yourself.”

Promising to answer questions about the religion, programming began with the Scientology Network Launch Special, an hourlong showing off the interior of Scientology churches interspersed with brief interviews with members. Immediately following the special, the half-hour program Meet a Scientologist profiled Deering Banjo Company founders, Greg and Janet Deering.

My Rapture/Left Behind Message

For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith - and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast.

It is unbelievable that so many fall for this false religion. I have been watching Leah Remini and her series called, "Scientology and the Aftermath". Scientologists actually believe that they are alien souls from another planet, but they do not reveal this until people have paid thousands of dollars and spent many years working their way up the ladder.

OHHH I got this channel on Direct tv 320 in between RT aka Russia Today and informical OH MAN they are you know what crazy no wonder why South Park goof on them

OHH I did watch ole Leah Remari show on A&E what so sad there was a man who wife divorce him because she was Scientlogist all long did you see episode where woman couldn't be at her sister funeral because her famiy is not Scieneltogit I don't know about you not even Tom Cruise keep me from my kin folk funeral personally I would kick Tom's little behind