Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump Spiritual Advisor Wants You To Send Her Up To 1 Month's Pay Or Face 'Consequences'

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump Spiritual Advisor Wants You To Send Her Up To 1 Month's Pay Or Face 'Consequences'

Paula White, a prosperity gospel preacher with close ties to President Donald Trump, is calling on followers to send her donations of up to one month’s salary. Those who don’t pay up could face “consequences” from God as he demands the dough as a “first fruits” offering.

“The reason is God lays claim to all firsts,” White wrote on her website. “So when you keep for yourself something that belongs to God you are desecrating what is to be consecrated to God."

In this case, the “firsts” are money, which “supernaturally unlocks amazing opportunity, blessing, favor and divine order for your life.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-spi...095218970.html

Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Ohhhhh myyyyy.............what can one say???

Comment

I watched her once on TV. She was talking alot about an issue with her daughter. It was creepy. Never watched her again. What is tragic is how many people believe this nonsense. She must have a substantial following otherwise she would not be able to "stay in business".

Comment

Looks like I'm going to face the consequences! *shaking in my boots*

Comment

Wouldn't you think that one of these false teachers would learn? Good grief.
          1 Thessalonians 5:4 (New International Version)

4But you, brothers, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief.

Comment

This really makes me sick. It's clear that a love of money is rooted in her soul.

Comment

Another greedy Word of Faith televangelist wolf in sheep's clothing trying to fleece the flock.

Comment

I knew a couple who used to watch these charlatans on TV and laugh at them. They were not saved. I tried to witness to them but got nowhere. It makes me sad to think that these TV televangelists are making a bad name for Christians, and turning folks away from God. Some are laughing at them and are turned away, but others are following them and their own fleshly desires and are not saved but are deceived. So sad.
                "Therefore my beloved brothers, be steadfast, immovable,
                always abounding in the work of the Lord;
                knowing that in the Lord your labor is not in vain."

1 Corinthians 15:58 (ESV)

Comment

I agree on so much of what Trump said as a candidate and has done as POTUS; but certainly not everything. But when it comes to his alliances with White and other scam artist TV preachers I am saddened that he is even friendly with them, let alone possibly getting counsel and Biblical thoughts from them.

Comment

Working...
                  X